[Open] Looking for Devs!

Zeolite games.

About Us

Hey! We are Zeolite Games, a small but quick improving upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers (all types of developers) who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Phantom Fantasy!
Phantom Fantasy is a roblox adventure game which is inspired by Pokémon, the fakemon of the game is called “Zeolites”.

The Team
@aim_bongis

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead Scriptert or Builder. We expect high quality Scripters. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily We are also looking for a highly skilled modeller to model Zeolites (fakemon).

Payment

We are paying Based on how much work you do on discord for more info.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord aim_bongis#6232
You must be 13 years or older to apply And have Discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

If you want people to apply, I would recommend elaborating more on the payment. Are you paying upfront? Payment per asset? People take payment into much consideration when applying for these projects, so I would recommend adding what your payment range is, what method you are using to pay, and when during the project you will pay. Best of luck to you with finding a great development team! :happy2:

1 Like

might want to elaborate more on payment

1 Like

I very much agree with Inkqo, but could you possibly DM me on discord? I have sent a friend request.

Not sure which type of payment we are talking about, upfront or per asset, but I added you on discord, I am a builder and I am willing to help. Josip_V#9247

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.