[OPEN] Looking for skilled devs for Betaphase

About Me

Hey! I’m BronzedMocha, a terrain designer, scripter, and UI artist. I recently have been writing up the official documentation and scripting back-end work for a project called Betaphase.

What is Betaphase?

Betaphase is a large scale battle royale. Players will get to explore large open worlds, customize their avatars, fight other players, and work together with a team to capture various regions of the map. I won’t list too many details in this post, however, there is detailed documentation I have written in the past couple weeks covering everything you need to know about Betaphase including gamemodes, customization, the movement/combat scheme, etc. Contact me for more info.

The Team
@bronzedMocha - Project Lead, Map Designer, Scripter, UI Designer
@longzoro456 - Animator
@YOU - Scripter, 3D Modeller, VFX, SFX, GFX, UI, etc.

What’s the Job?

At the moment I’m looking for skilled and versatile devs who can help lay down the groundwork for the in-game systems, team workflow, game mechanics, etc.

For VFX and SFX, we’re looking for more realism (realistic sword slashes, sparks, wind, fire, etc.)

For 3D modelers, we want this game to be on the realistic side rather than low poly

For scripters, we’re looking for those who know object-oriented programming, body movers, state machines and/or inverse kinematics.

Payment

The full team will be paid in percentage funds made from the project (Robux only for now). These percentages are not final.

Programming: 30%
Environment Designers: 25%
Animators: 20%
Sound & VFX: 10%
UI & Art Design: 10%
Other: 5%

I will set up paid betas and other (ethical) opportunities for monetization before the release to get developers’ checks. I want everyone to benefit from the project, and I will work hard to make sure that everyone is getting as paid as they deserve.

Contact Me

Contact me on Discord or in a reply below. My Discord is BoonkJusticeMayanProphecy2012#1561 (do not judge me I love myself and my username)

Make sure to let me know you’re coming for Betaphase, I do commissions so it can get confusing.

This project has been an idea of mine for four years. I have learned Roblox Studio, Blender, and Photoshop because of this idea. This idea has literally saved my life on multiple occasions. I plan on bringing this idea to life by the end of this year.

You have to be 13 years or older to apply.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.