[CLOSED] Looking for someone to fix a model

About

I am looking for at least a somewhat experienced scripter to fix a model for me.

What I want you to do

I want you to fix this model Catalog GUI [V9] - Roblox for me. I believe it may be fairly difficult as I was told it is very outdated and the code is hard to read.

Payment

I will be giving you a one time payment of between 5-15k Robux depending on how well you do. I am willing to give more if I feel its necessary.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Windy#6033

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

What’s the model and what needs to be fixed?

3 Likes

This is very vague. Could you provide us with the model to fix?

I’ve updated the post to include the model and a bit more info.

So, you’re asking us to fix a model that isn’t even yours. Right?

I sent fr, I’m R0bl0x10501050#9989.

If it’s broken, it’s probably the proxy. I heard that one of the big free proxies stopped supporting catalog requests because of spam. I recall this model using that proxy. This job is either impossible or super easy.

Well yes but it’s a free model so I see no issue with it.

I would check what the problem is, you probably shouldn’t pay someone 5k to switch the proxy in settings to another free proxy.

It broke because of the recent API changes but a guy I’ve been working with said something about the proxy so that might be part of the issue.

It looks like Ash might have taken down their proxy, http://firstphp-ash877.rhcloud.com/api. Not sure though, I only dabble in web programming.
It’s throwing this error: HttpError: DnsResolve
This means that the domain isn’t on a DNS (Domain Name System) server. Here is a good tutorial about how to set up your own proxy, something you should do anyways if you plan to make anything serious. (Fixing HttpService: Make PUT, PATCH, DELETE requests, access response headers, proxy to any site, and more)

Changing the proxy helped a little but it’s still broken. Thanks for your help though I appreciate it.

I can make you a custom one for 15k

Message me on Discord Windy#6033