[OPEN] Looking for Testers for an Upcoming Minigame Game

Hey! Stombay is looking for experienced testers to be apart of our journey. Please read the information below.

About The Job

We are looking for 14 testers to be apart of our team. The job is voluntary and payment is not offered. Stombay is looking for passionate testers who enjoy what they do, and are good at what they do!

Requirements

• Activity: Able to actively test new additions, and fixes to the game
  • Good communication skills: Able to actively give solid feedback and info on mechanics and gameplay.
  • Creative mind: We are not just looking to find “bugs”, as said before we want feedback. Hopefully you are able to have the answers to: How can we improve this? What are your opinions on? etc.
  • Discord

Contact Me

If you’re interested in being one of our testers please join our discord server at Stombay. From there DM me at InJailOutLater#1051 so you don’t have to wait for me to accept the friend request. Reminder, this position is voluntary.

4 Likes

We did get some new people, and we still need more! Make sure to join and contact me.

2 Likes

I can be a tester and idc about payment lol

Last call! Make sure to join the discord and contact me.

Hi I would love to be a tester!
Discord: DareDaniel0#7616

This post will be closing on August 20th. For those who may still be interested, 2 days to go!

bump! new openings :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.