[CLOSED FOR NOW] Looking for Training center Builder!

**Bloxcon Hotel**

About Us

Hi there! I am the owner of Bloxcon Hotel. I have the Hotel, Interview and the application center ready. But I am looking for a person that can complete my Training center. We are also hiring Staff members like SHR. If your interested! Please let me know by dizzy which is Jerrythewinner#4377.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. Discussion about the built should be in dizzy. So, you must need dizzy.

Training Center so far (PIC)

Payment

We are paying R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is R$. I can offer for about 500-2k to finish the Training center.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via dizzy at:
Jerrythewinner#4377

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Oh wow,it is so cool!
But I am making a Hangout,I’m sorry.

1 Like

No problem. I wish the good luck for the Hangout!!

Thank you!
All my love!
But if you need help that is so necessary, tell me,I could do something…

1 Like

Ok! You can work on the hangout. I’ll find other people!! Thanks for volunteer even though!!

1 Like

Hello.
I am truly interested in knowing more about it all, though, I’d need you to accept me in Discord, as your account is blocking direct friend requests, therefore not being able to talk with you. za warudo#6208

1 Like

Hi, Tigasfer, you dizzy username is not working. Now, I fixed my discord. You can try adding me now.

The Job Still Open? I Want to Get It I Can show you My folio

Yes Cabo, it is still open. Please DM on dizzy. My username is Jerrythewinner#4377

Can I become a SHR? Thank you!

Yes, please friend me on dizzy which is Jerrythewinner#4377 and I will tell more you more info there.

I do not have dizzy. I think dizzy is a waste of time!

Sorry then, you can’t apply for SHR without dizzy as need.

Do you need HRs?
I would love to be one!

Sorry to say you need dizzy to apply for HR. MRs does not need dizzy.

Looking for more dev. Still open.

Can I be a HR?
I have some experience. I was a HR at a airport!

Need dizzy as what I said before.

Can I be a MR? (30 CHARSSSssss)

Sure, I’ll make a application on the Roblox group. Here is the Roblox group The Garden City Hotel - Roblox