[OPEN] Looking for web developers and bot developers

About Us

We’re Vortex, a team who aims to change Discord Bot Services for Roblox groups. We plan to open our custom bot services + hosting to Roblox groups for a low price.

The Team
@AmusedCrepe - Lead Developer
@itilva8630 - Project Lead & Ideas
@couldbeyou - Bot Developer
@couldbeyou - Web Developer

About The Job

We are looking for Bot Developers and Web Developers for our project. The bots are written with DiscordJS and the web interfaces are built with ReactJS / NextJS. More details are provided below.

Discord Bot Developer

You will be expected to:

• Be able to work with others on commissioned bots, as well as our own bot.
  • Have good knowledge of DiscordJS

Requirements:

• 1+ years of DiscordJS experience
  • Experience with other NodeJS packages
Web Developer

You will be expected to:

• Work with others to create an efficient website with ReactJS / NextJS
  • Be open minded
  • Can conform to any design type

Requirements:

• Knowledge of ReactJS / NextJS (NextJS is the same as React, just better optimized)
  • Have some kind of experience with Backend technologies (AKA Full-Stack Development, it’s a good skill!)
    • If you don’t have any experience, be open to learning.

Requirements for all developers:

• Must be over 14 years old, exceptions can be made based off previous work
  • Must be open minded and contributing
    • If not contributing for a certain time without reason, you will be removed from the team.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

I’ll start of with this- This is a volunteer effort.
No payment is guaranteed, so after server costs for hosting the bots, the rest of the revenue is split as so:

• 20% back into the team, for upgrading servers, etc
  • Remaining 80% split evenly between all developers. (THIS CAN CHANGE)

Since no payment is guaranteed, I understand if you don’t work as much or as hard. Don’t worry about it! We all have things to do in life.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord (AmusedGrape#0001), on Twitter (@AmusedCrepe) or via email (me@amusedgrape.xyz).

I look forward to working with you!

Notice to any DevForum moderators: If this is not allowed, feel free to remove it and PM me, this project is Roblox related and I think I have seen other Roblox related projects on here that aren’t games.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.