[OPEN] Lost Garden (130k+ members) is hiring a professional GFX artist!

About Us

Hello, I am the owner of Lost Garden, a clothing group on Roblox with over 130,000+ members. I am currently looking for an advanced GFX artist for new group icons, new ads, as well as icons and thumbnails for our current homestore and the one in development. Feel free to check out the group below:

About The Job

The job will mainly consist of working on new GFX for the group for various different occasions. Since we are a large group, it’s important that we continue to keep things festive and enjoyable for the people in the group, and one way to do that is to update our group icons, thumbnails, ads, etc. when possible. You will be paid for each GFX you create, as well as a weekly stipend for being a worker of Lost Garden. Taking this job will mean you have to be consistent and willing to work on new GFX for the group whenever necessary! Please take that into account when applying.

Payment

Price is negotiable and will be further discussed privately. All payment will be in group funds.

Requirements

• Experience with Blender
  • Advanced in Photoshop or some other editing program

Further details will be discussed in private after I see your portfolio. Feel free to send me your portfolio at the time that you DM me. All communication should be transparent and open!

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord blank#6074. If I don’t accept your friend request right away, feel free to join the Lost Garden Discord (found on our Roblox group page in Social Links) and shoot me a DM.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.