[Open] Low poly Builder and Basic Animator for upcoming game

logo

Hi there! We are SugarRush Studios, a small upcoming game development team recently founded. We’re looking for a low poly builder and a basic animator who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game that will release over the coming months.

The Team
@ItzMave Modeler
@1x_Gacha - Scripter
@0xit - GUI and Composer
OPEN - Builder
OPEN - Animator

Builder:
We are looking for an experienced low poly builder to join our team as our map creator. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress regularly and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
Our games needs a medium to large sized map, more info will be given over discord, we are looking to release the game over the next 3 months.
Animator
As animator you will be animating assets and movement as well as making emotes and character interactions with certain objects. You will be animating custom made models.

We will be paying percentage for this project however expect backup payments if all fails this can be discussed over discord.
Scripter - 25%
Builder - 20%
Modeler - 20%
GUI and Music - 15%
Animator - 10%
Adverts and investing - 10%

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum Or Get my discord by dming me
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh dang I would do this but I’m working on my recreation of San Francisco

Aww thats a shame thanks for showing your interest though :slight_smile:

Hey there! I will like to apply for the builder role here’s my portfolio
X1_xii portfolio

Dude that’d be so cool, send me a link when you’re done!

I’d need more information about the job if possible, like how big the map should be, the map theme, and any time limits I may have. Here’s my portfolio: [FULLY BOOKED] Uniform Designer - #2 by DevAltRLDareDaniel0

Hello, I am interested in the animator job. I am very good at doing all kinds of animations. If you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Ill wait for more people to apply before picking who gets the job thank you for sending your portfolio though.

Have you got any other pieces as your current stuff doesnt look like the style were going for apologies.

ill dm you

Well it’d be helpful if I knew the style you were going for, I’d just send you those

The style is a cartoony low poly style like most simulators.

To me, cartoony is just making everything smooth plastic like so:

Yeah you know what maybe I’m not the right fit for this job, sorry

Its all good ill keep you in mind thank you for showing interest and happy birthday.

Thank you for at least keeping me in mind,and good luck on finding someone with more experience/a more suitable style for your game! :slight_smile:

bump 30303030303030303030303030

Looking for a Graphic Artist? If so, I can apply for that!

not currently sorry

bump 30303030303030303030

Bump 3303030303030330030303030303030303330