[open] low poly//high poly modeler and builder

Jieyioooooitvuof uoguv buuttghhiiiiii

4 Likes

Hey, picture 3 is not yours . Please don’t steal others work

Hello @Hunterjojo00. If yoou check, I work for this group called wingest gameshows and that was built there. Actually, I saw the building and decided to re-build it. And that’s why I added it.

1 Like

Hello,thank you for responding. And I appreciate the honestly. Might commission you soon :slight_smile:

Of course and thank you too! :smiley:

Commissions are still open for everyone!

1 Like

Sadly,no robux in the tank. So will have to wait

Really did a amazing job! delivered the product within 24 hours! Really recommended!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreaciate this comment!

2 Likes

Would not recommend. Used assets in our game that he did NOT own. We went our separate ways, but I did lost 7k robux in the whole thing. To refrain from drama, I will not be responding here. Please PM me if you would like to speak about the situation.

4 Likes

did a great job with the build!! only took 2 days with a small-sized map. really recommended

1 Like

tysm!! glad to hear that and I hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

He is indeed Acting a bit Sus, SpiralRBX

1 Like

nevermind what I said before this guy is a scammer he uses other people’s assets that he doesn’t own. 100% won’t be working with him again or recommending him to anyone.

2 Likes

I have decided to, finally, share my story with @nxptvnixk, and put an end to his lies.

Simplified names used in this post:
ME = @SpiralRBX
NXPT = @nxptvnixk

Please note: I have blurred any asset ID’s made by other people. This is to prevent their assets to be stolen or leaked.

11/05 | The Beginning

On 11/05, I directly got in contact with Nxpt. Same day, we set on the pricing of my commission, as seen below.

Everything ran smoothly at this point. I added him to our trello, ranked in our group, and then got him ready to model ASAP.

He started modelling the gloves for our game and we spoke about it and got everything ready.

11/06

He had DM’ed me showing me the gloves he made, and that was our set final product.

Afterwards, we spoke about advertisements and went a bit more in-depth with the pricing, in which he agreed with again. He then went on to dm’ing me the final product of all our gloves.

Now to prevent boring you to death, I have decided to skip to the final products for most of our game, before we found out. The time between this was, basically the same back and forth, and just as any developer would act in between.

11/11

Today, we paid Nxpt. I gave him 6867 robux, and was to owe 3133 later, which total would equate to 10,000. This was the promise backup payment as seen before.

PROOF I PAID NXPT:

(as you see, I have 0 robux as I gave my entire group funds to him as payment.)

(taken from audit logs)

11/21

We had previously paid him, and at this point we were near finishing for the release of our game. It has been a month at this point, and we were about to continue to the finishing touches of our game, including the last realm which we decided to hold until update 2.

WORK HE "MADE" FOR US

SPAWN

(chests were placeholders)

LAVA REALM

FOREST REALM

BOSSES/PETS/EGGS

11/24

Now, I message Impulsive_Dev (more information about him below), who is a past employer, to get feedback.

11/28

We just had final touches and small details at this point, when I decided to check the ID’s of the meshes to make sure he made them.

A previous business partner of mine was in drama for stealing others assets and reusing them. (he has been blurred to prevent dragging their drama in to our drama.)
I reversed the ID’s the same way the others did with my previous business partner, just to double check. I have trust issues, so sometimes I will check things like this to be safe.

I checked the ID of an asset in our Forest realm.

and paste it in the URL Bar
in which I am greeted to this page:

As you see, the asset is owned by @ragnar9878

I then decide to message Nxpt. At this point, I thought that he must of been given the asset, or given permission.

in which he falls in to a silence for 10 minutes.

10 minutes later, he responds with

At this point, I believe he is freaking out and worried. After this, responses are misspelled in some parts, possibly from him being nervous. He claims he rebuilt the meshes, but I don’t think he realized what I meant in my first message, because I later show him proof that he was using meshes without authorization.

I then start to reveal the proof, including other assets, as seen below
THE SCYTHE TO OUR LAVA BOSS:

THE OUTER MOUNTAINS OF OUR SPAWN:

OUR GLOVE:

SHOWING HIM:

As you see, he claims he showed me him sculpting, but while configuring the mesh of that, it never changed and was the same thing the whole time. He only showed me images from in-studio.

At this point, he starts to freak out a bit more, and starts to say sentences that I couldn’t understand.

He claims that they aren’t on the toolbox, which I know they aren’t, but I later think to believe he is stealing these assets from other groups that he worked with in the past. (as shown later)

He then claims he made these meshes originally and imported them in to our group, which is impossible because, as seen above, some of these meshes are made back in 2017.

He then offers to work for us yet again, but this time the meshes will be in his name. I see this as him saying that he will now re-upload the assets instead, so that its harder to track.

I then decide to go back to asking him how he got these assets. At this point, I am confused because I never got a clear response.

He says he rebuilt them, but as said before, that is false because some of the meshes he used were made years past. He worked for someone named “Impulsive_Dev” who I later did speak to about the situation. I ask him what the deal was about with that past commission, because I think that he stole from them and reused it in our game.

He claims he has no perms to the games, and I have no clue how true that is. He might of had permissions to play, in which he could of used saveinstance(), but I have no proof to back this up, just speculation.

Afterwards, we end our conversation, and at this point I want it to end as soon as possible because I am consumed by stress and fear.

I then decide to message Impulsive_Dev, his original employer from earlier, to warn him of Nxpt.

We speak a bit and come to the conclusion he did, indeed, steal from Impulsive_Dev.

12/30

Today, I got a notification from this portfolio. At the time of posting this reply, it was yesterday. I saw that he was commissioned by yet another user. I instantly become weary that he lied to them just as he lied to me. This user is @iDespairful.

I have gotten permission to include him in this post:

I got him to provide me the ID, and turns out, it was not made by Nxpt.

This time, it was made by someone named @BL00MIE. As you see, it was made back in 2019.

Conclusion

To those who were thinking of commissioning this user.

Simple answer: Don’t. I hate to drive earnings from anyone, but this user simply is stealing assets, and I am yet to see a mesh uploaded by him. He has scammed AT LEAST 2 people, including me, and has stolen assets from AT LEAST 5 people.

To those who have already commissioned this user.

I suggest checking that these meshes were made by him or not. If you have been scammed by this user, and need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I know that this could be impactful and I am here to help.

Thank you for reading this post.
~SpiralRBX

3 Likes