[Open] Manager for people that have commissions for hire

Hello! I am Yosh, I am 16 and I am looking to be a manager for someone that does commissions.

What makes me qualified? Well, I am stepping into new waters will this, however I feel like my past leadership, and management experience could really help out. I have managed smaller scale projects and some of which successful, also I have managed a few groups.

What could I do for you?
Well, I could advertise your service for you, respond to comments on the dev fourm. I will basically do tedious things so you don’t have to. I will also assist you any way I can.

What are the requirements?

1. I wont work for toxic, or rude people.
  2. I require a little payment for every sale you make.
  3. You will respect me at all times.

What is the payment like?
Well, I would like a 15-25% of profits, however this is negotiable.

Why should I use this service?
I will make your life a lot easier, and with my long history of experience I feel I got what it takes.

I know you may have alot of questions, however I am more than happy to answer them in the replies. I am only accepting 2-3 jobs.

Anyways, I hope you consider me, and I would love to work with you!
If you are interested, send me a friend request on discord! Yosh#2682

Have you ever experienced doing that kind of work? I see you got accepted in devforum like 40 days and you still new…

Well, like I said I’m swimming in new waters. I got accepted into the devfourm because I grinded for like a week straight reading posts and comments. However, I’ve done related work to this. I was actually an intern for some banking company over last summer, and they were basically testing me as a bunch of positions. One of them were secretary, and I feel like being a secretary is kind of related to this. I believe I did a pretty good job at that aswell.