[open] Modeast - 3D Modeler

ABOUT ME

Hi, my name is Modeast & I have been Modeling for 3 years now. Originally I joined in 2013 on my old account that I have access to still, I am 17 years old, & really enjoy 3D modeling on this platform.

SHOWCASE

Models

Payment - Once completed/payment before file is handed over

• Difficulty pricing

Availability

• Anytime

Contact

Honorable Mentions

• Rainway
  • Lacrase
  • ModeDeveloper
  • CleanVac
  • Wrathsong
  • Symfunny
  • EzraFairy
  • DuckyEnough
  • TaxRevenue
  • Phini
  • Cypraith
  • noxyra
  • zWesten
  • Simply_Bat
  • scrillic

Feel free to contact me regarding business, styles, or portfolio.
Have a good day! :heart:

51 Likes

Love the creations, nice work! Do you use blender for your creations?

• HumorousSilence
2 Likes

Most of it is from blender, so yeah

2 Likes

Your models look amazing and my favorites are the creatures and the maps. Btw in the map with the hamburger with the house, how did you make those pine trees I also model on blender but I still don’t know how to model a pine tree? Did you add a cone and then lower the vertices ad stack them on top of each other? I’m kind of confused. :confused:

Cheers!
epic

1 Like

Your models look amazing and my favorites are the creatures and the maps. Btw in the map with the hamburger with the house, how did you make those pine trees I also model on blender but I still don’t know how to model a pine tree? Did you add a cone and then lower the vertices ad stack them on top of each other? I’m kind of confused. :confused:

Cheers!
epic

1 Like

To do a “pine tree”, all you do is getting the cone shape of whatever your using, then you want to add cuts into it (3), after that you wanna dupe the cuts over the original cuts, select the newest cuts when their directly on the original by using the keybind “ALT + leftclick” and it will select the whole thing, just resize it using “s” and move it down with arrows and continue that process till you get the pine tree! :slight_smile:, if you need anymore help just dm me on discord, its in this forum!

1 Like

Do you make cars? If so how much, I am on a budget. No texturing or UV involved.

Never made a actual “good looking” car

Hello! I love you work, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. My Discord username is Bzoit#3317

Woah Looks Amazing! You can Contact me on Discord at TinyFlair#9700! We can discuss about what we can do ect.

Your work looks phenomenal! Do you only work with low poly assets though?

Highly recommend, great lad :+1:

Recently moved into more realistic & still doing low poly assets.

I added you on Discord, I’m interested

I sent you a friend request and a message on discord.

Thanks,

N7LT