[OPEN] Modeler/Terrain/Map job position in Shyfoox Studios

[OPEN] Modeler/Terrain/Map job position in Shyfoox Studios

[2 positions open]

About Us

Hi there! We are Shyfoox Studios. We make animal roleplay games such as Wolves’ Life or Dragons’ Life.

The Team
@Shyfoox - Head Developer [MultiDev]
@Daireb - Extra scripter

Our group: Shyfoox studios - Roblox

About The Job

We lack developers in our studio, we want a full time developer/part time if you so wish. The job is in a way laid back and will not require 100% of your time; you will not be chained to only develop for us obviously.

What skills you need

You should be a creative person seeing this as a fun thing rather than a money mine.

Payment

We do NOT pay %- no developer in our group gets paid % so don’t feel left out. But we do pay more than most groups, well depends more if the work is done on time and is what we needed.
Full map payments may vary from 100k up to 750k- depends on size and how detailed it is obviously. (If you were to create a whole map for us)
Parts of map could vary from 10k to 200k- depends again on what you do and how detailed it is.
Often I(Shyfoox) join to create maps and that means we both need to agree on a price for you on beforehand. If you are not happy with your payment I am always more than happy to pay more if you’ve got good arguments.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Shyfoox#0001 if you want more information on the job, or if you really want this position.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

14 Likes

Added you on Discord. (My Tag is: Pixel#0005)

Sent a friend request, (Contingency#6217)

Added you on discord. (Emilio#3959)

Sent a friend request! (AaronJ#9991)

Sent a friend request on Discord. (TheAposol#5823)

I am interested in the modeler, part astrovibes#8096.

Sent a friend request. (ϻ𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚#8860)

Hi, I would like to apply for this job if the position is still available! Discord: Massyyy#9760

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.