[CLOSED] Modelers/Furniture Creators Needed!

About Us

Greetings! I’m Sam, the owner of Recess Aesthetics, a 700+ member clothing group here in the community. I am currently looking for a model creator to create assets for use in our homestore.

The Team
Me - Owner
Azearae - Built the homestore exterior

About The Job

The homestore has an exterior but is currently unfurnished, and we need original models to decorate the store with.

I need models/furniture that are essential for a homestore:

Floor clothing displays
Wall clothing displays

Click the arrow next to each item to see examples of what I need.

Payment

It really depends on you and your prices. Payment will be robux through group funds. This is commission-based work; you are not a permanent member of our staff.

I’m NOT paying anything before you start. This is to avoid someone running off with my money. If you’re just going to complain that you “want half before starting” or something, I will not hire you.

I am willing to pay an agreed amount after each asset is completed.

Requirements

Before the Job

• You must have a portfolio as this shows you are professional and mature.
  • You must be trustworthy and have a good reputation in the community.
  • You must have experience with homestores or homestore furniture.

During the Job

• You must show daily progress.
  • You must work at a reasonable pace and complete the job in a timely manner, keeping me updated if there are any delays or setbacks.
  • The models must be NEW, created only after I order them. No pre-made models, even if they’re your work.
  • Absolutely ZERO tolerance for free models, stolen work, models containing viruses or other unwanted material, etc. All work must be ORIGINAL and come only from YOU.

Contact Us

Please reply here with your portfolio, price, and other info. If I’m interested, I’ll give you my Discord privately.
DO NOT CONTACT ME ON DISCORD UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DO SO.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I believe I would be able to take the job, my portfolio can be found here on there it will show you build examples and my contact details! I hope you consider hiring me :slight_smile:

My needs have changed, and I have majorly edited the post to reflect this.

For those applying…

Read the ENTIRE post. Open and view the drop-down menus. Then, reply HERE with your portfolio and contact information.

Thanks for your interest! I love your work, but you don’t seem to have experience with homestores or furniture. But If nobody else applies, I may consider you.

I’m looking for people with experience in homestores, please read the “About the Job” for more info.

1 Like

I’m intrested, portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

All good. Might have missed out on that part lmao. Goodluck on finding one. : )

The job is now closed, thank you to those that applied!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.