[OPEN] Mukar | Music Composer Portfolio

About Me

Hey guys! I’m Mukar and I’m a music composer with almost 10 years of experience, and I’m pleased to announce that I’m open for commission! I specialize in a type of music not often seen here, and that is music done with a more cinematic quality and tone. Whether its a somber ambience or a massive boss fight, I have experience in doing just about everything! Some notable projects that I’ve done work on include Astral;Hearts and Chibi Crossing by Sayounara Studios. Additionally I’ve done work for some unreleased projects and scored ROLVe’s Elements of Eragard trailer.

Showcase

You can check out a wide selection of my work on my website:
www.aerunofficial.com

Additionally, you can find more music available on my soundcloud, such as the Astral;Hearts OST.

Stream Aerun | Listen to Astral: Hearts (Original Soundtrack) Vol. 1 playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Or the Elements of Eragard teaser trailer on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/IjzN9iRKUxo

Availability

I am typically available after 12:00 PM CST on M,W,F. I’m also available after 2:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Weekend availability depends on my work schedule, but as with weekdays, I will respond when I am free.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but start at a flat rate $50 USD per song. My preferred payment method is in USD via PayPal, however I will accept the equivalent price in Robux too(R$ 15,000).

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, the contact form on my website, or on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MukarHanako

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

1000% vouch for Mukar. He’s worked on our projects for a long time and one of the praises we always get regarding our games are the soundtracks! Definitely a go-to if you need music done for your projects too.

1 Like

Amazing cinematic music! This is definitely top tier for Roblox standards. Can’t wait to see more of your work in the future.

1 Like

Thank you!! I’m glad you like them!