[CLOSED] (5 years experience) Music producer/composer for hire (original work, no melody sample)

Hello! My name is Welly2 , aka ForceitMusic. I am a young intermediate (near professional) musical artist/producer/beat maker that has been producing music for 5 years (since 2016). I can make songs & loop songs for your Roblox projects at a very affordable price.

Take note: It takes me about a week to complete a project, depending on the amount of songs ordered.

Sadly, I don’t have a said portfolio yet. Instead, if you are interested in my work, you can always look out my Soundcloud profile.

Quick list of various styles I make

If you don’t know genres, you can always ask for a general feel (ex: happy, dark, epic) or you can send an example of the type of song you want (via Youtube, Soundcloud or Spotify link) (I will not recreate any sons, I will not take 100% inspiration of a song you listed me, this is just for a feel & style reference)

Once the song previewed, you do not own the right. You only gain rights on the song once the price is paid. Once the price paid, you will gain access for commercial use with or without songs modification (usage anywhere for any reasons). For more information or clarifications, you may email me at “djforceit@gmail.com

I sell 2 types of products:

• Full songs: 800 :robux:
  • Loop songs (2 minutes max): 1000 :robux:

I only accept Robux payment via group founds or shirt/gamepass payment. (NOTE: YOU need to pay the market fee, not me! I should get the exact number of Robux of the total price)

Bundle info:

If you get multiple songs in the same order, you will get a discount.

• Totaling 5 songs: 15% OFF
  • Totaling 7 songs: 20% OFF
  • Totaling 9 songs: 25% OFF
  • Totaling 11+ songs: 30% OFF

The discount is applied to the total, as “songs” include the Full songs and Loop songs.

If you’re still reading, that probably mean that you are interested in working with me! If you want to talk to me for an order, suggestion, question, reviews, you can contact me! I will answer as soon as I possibly can.

Contact me!
  • Discord: Forceit#7574 (1 day reply)
  • Mail: djforceit@gmail.com (1-2 days reply)
  • You can also leave a comment directly here (2-3 days reply)

Thanks for reading, hope to get news from you!

3 Likes

Hello! Do you make also simulator (fun) music type?

1 Like

Yes I do! You can DM me on discord so we can start discussing the details.

1 Like

Salutions @Welly2!
Tell me your per minute price in robux. Also, there are a few examples, I want the music to be like that. Not a remix, they’re just to give you an idea of the theme.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

I hope you can make what I want.