[OPEN] Need Low-Ploy Builder For Dev Team [High Potential]

About Us

Hi there! I’m DevDomIV, The Community Helper And DevFourm Manager Of Blue Sky Studios! And We are BlueSky Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Low-poly Builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team

@DevDomIV - Community Manager
@SkyReturn - Owner || Scripter || Builder
@You - Builder
@RealThinkFries - Scripter
@Nabeel01

About The Job

We are looking for a good low-ploy builder to join our team. We expect high-quality GUIs that ad to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. The Game Has A 30% chance Of potential if we get this builder.

What we are looking for

`

e

` Something That looks exactly like this or similar will be great! :smile:

Payment

The Payment Will Be Negotiable. Our preferred payment method is [Group Funds]. We Pay In Robux Or Percent. (When Doing Percent We Will Give You 15-30% Of The Games Total Income)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Dom_Rosman#7941 You Also Must Include Portfolios Or Examples Of Your Previous Work.
You must be 12-13 years or older to apply.

Availability

We are available to Take Your Discord Messages and Developer Forum Messages (Discord Is Prefered) From 8 am-3 pm EST.
Thanks For Reading! :slight_smile:
:roblox_light:
DevDomIV
Community Manager
Blue Sky Studios

1 Like

Isn’t this a duplicate post? I don’t think you can post this.

We Are Just Reposting It from A few days/hours ago. we wernt getting responses. this will probabaly be the last one.
here are the places we shut down for diz

for somereason they show my comments
and i cant delete em

1 Like