[CLOSED] NyLoN Studios Hiring More Developers!

About the group

Hi there! The group is going by the name NyLoN Studios, a small & somewhat known development team. We are looking to create an extremely large scale project. Here at NyLoN Studios we are looking to separate, and stand out from these “upcoming” Studio teams.

Project Roles

Open Positions

Here is the total amount of positions open:
Builder: (0)
Animator: (0)
UI: (0)
Scripter: (0)
Composer: (0)
GFX: (0)
Modeler: (0)

Ok, I have been looking at the feedback & have seriously reconsidered the process. I have decided to seriously lower the amount of developers.

Notice, there will be more available positions as time goes on.

About The Job

We are looking for people that can act mature, & that have experience to some degree in the fields. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

About The Game

Here it is… the big reveal. The game is going to be a remake of The Joy of Creation: Story Mode but now, it’s come to Roblox. → Note: I ( @HiddenSavageYT ) will be updating Nikson (The creator of the original game) on the progress & hearing feedback from him.

Progress Tracker

Demo Level WIP Screenshot

Maturity

We don’t expect you to be serious all the time, but act as somewhat focused. If anybody is found to harass others via cyberbullying, threats, racism, it will mean an immediate removal from the group. Seriously though, Don’t be this person.

Game Priorities

Our upcoming game needs: Quality, Time, Focus, & of couse, Terror.

Payment

We will be paying the team by the profits that we make once the game is out & has made it mainstream. Our preferred payment method is by Robux. Everyone will be payed a similar amount, however it will be focused on how much you contribute. (It wouldn’t be fair for somebody who hasn’t done anything to get paid the same amount as someone who has dedicated 30+ Hours)
If the game turns to be a flop, then all the assets & everything you worked on will be given back to the creators / owners of the assets.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum ( @HiddenSavageYT ), or…
Twitter at: https://twitter.com/NylonStudios
Roblox Group Page: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5916675/NyLoN-Studios#!/about
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/9cmBu8C
iFlarey ( @HiddenSavageYT ) Discord: iFlarey#5401

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for taking the time to go over this form, and we hope to see you on our team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to be plain and simple here, no way anyone is going to apply for this job. You need payment starting off. It’s FAR too risky to join a project of this magnitude without pay.

11 Likes

You have already made a thread about this. Don’t make duplicate threads, just be patient.

1 Like

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy a Programmer and a 3D Artist on the platform without tons of experience but bringing help to those who need it. Anyway, I’m not important on this topic, I have some doubts right now that you may clarify since is my right as a Developer at the time I want to join a Studio and work with them.

• What’s about the project?
    This is a poor post you made in less than 15 minutes. I should recommend to put all on here, game information, payment, tasks of each position, etc. this can be an infraction to the DevForum rules about posting on the #collaboration:recruitment category.

• Why you need too many position, is really large this project?
    Some large scales project doesn’t really need big teams, like Adopt Me there’s a team of 18 incluiding Finances and Community Managers, etc.

• Back-up payment?
    As a developer and Programmer every sec counts, really. If I spent 30hrs (like the example you gave) and in the final moment you or some people start to abandon and the project is closed / canceled, then I just wasted my whole time that can be just spent on a real and profitable project. We don’t only want our assets back, because you can’t have them, we want apart a pay because we spend time on this project.

All of this is really concerning me, but if you can clarify all my doubts I would be glad to be aboard on your project, seems interesting but is highly risky.

Don’t take this as a personal attack, I’m curious and is my right to know and ask about this topic / job, etc. you should know this.

Have a nice day! - @Lil_SharkyBoy

2 Likes

I agree. A team of 22 is too big of a team for a Roblox game.

1 Like

22 people team is huge scale just to start off a horror type game.
If people are working on something of such large scale they will expect a backup payment because there is a high chance something this big could fail.

I don’t want to rain on your parade and I wish you good luck, but… 20 people for a development game on ROBLOX is insanely high and with that much people the game is most likely gonna run itself into the ground, not only because of the insane amount of people working on a horror game but that fact that if pay was evenly divided among 20 people everyone would only receive 5% of the games profit. Just advice from one developer to another you would be better off with one or two builders and programmers (in my opinion one programmer and one builder is more than enough as long as you both have decent work ethic). Then get by on other things such as UI artists and Animators by commissioning them. If you’re low on funds then do commissions until you get a desired amount of funds. That’s just my two cents, good luck

1 Like

I would like to work in this development team as a GFX artist/Logo designer. Please note that the idea of “graphics” can vary widely from person to person. Specifically, I make simplistic and cartoonish-like 2D art and designs. I do NOT do renders or realistic art.

2D Art

Logo Designs

If you are interested in hiring me, you could DM me on discord: Maventine#5318

For: @Btkelley17 and @mosesismad

Hey! Now I work on the studio with this awesome and very talented guy. I know it seems really weird and that is even more weird that he needs 22 people on the team, but all of that has an explanation. Obviously, he can answer your questions, etc. but I highly recommend to apply if you’re a good fan of FNAF and want to make a unique and an awesome experience on ROBLOX.

Also, if you want to see it by your-self I’ll link the profile of this awesome boy so you can see this has a future.

(Sorry DevForum rules, but you need to include more sites from where we can link stuff.)

3 Likes

Interested for GFX, DM at kirs#0004

I’m Intersted for Builder, DM Emily!#3335

Thanks. :innocent:

I sent you a friend request on Discord. my user is: iFlarey#5401

"I’m Intersted for Builder, DM Emily!#3335

Thanks. :innocent:"

I sent you a friend request on Discord. my user is: iFlarey#5401

Particularly, I didn’t like the payment method, except that, it seems to be a great place for developers to work as a team.
One Question: is there a Deadline to create this Game? @HiddenSavageYT

No there won’t be a deadline, since the workers are already putting their best efforts forward. I do see where many would say that there should be a deadline. However, with a game of this caliber, detail, & quality, I won’t be incline to rushing Development team to rush and get everything done, for it to be a flop, or be disappointing to the players. To answer your question further, when the game’s development is done, it’s finished, until further updates.

Hello, I would like to work for the composer part. (OutOfdate) Composer for hire

DevNetCheese#2833

Hello i am interested in the composer role. View my portfolio here

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.