[OPEN] - Open for work: Builder, Scripter, Web Developer

About Me

Hi there my name is Wesley931 but most call me by Wesley. I have been on roblox since 2010 and started programming on roblox since 2015. I have experience in:

• Building: Most of the models I make are based of parts(So old school building not meshes). I can convert these models to meshes if needed to reduce size.

• Scripting: I have average understanding of Lua and can get pretty far with it.

• Web development: I am a full time web developer who is mostly specialized on the Front-end side.

Reason why I am making this portfolio is because I am looking to do something else on roblox like develop assets or help other people out with their ideas.

Availability

Mostly I am available in the weekends, and some time during the evening through the week. Depends on how the work is going.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. Payments can be discussed. Or if it is a small thing I might even do it for free. But I will have the right to resell or reuse the model.

Showcase

You can view assets I made here: My own Models and current Project - Roblox

A replica of the Halo ODST Oni alpha site I was working on: Construction Place! - Roblox

Here are some screenshots of my work

Oni alpha site

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via
Discord: Wesley931#4587

1 Like

He is 1 of my developers and even the Head Developer he is a trustworthy person and kind if you’re thinking of hiring him I suggest it.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. I really enjoy building with you.