[ OPEN - Over 4 years of experience - Professional Builder Portfolio ]

pp

/- COMMISIONS OPEN -\

Hello! I am Bubby (nickname), also known as “diavoqolt” on ROBLOX. I am a ROBLOX game developer, that mainly focuses on building atmospheric/horror maps, but of course, I can do a variety of themes. I’d prefer to be put with a team of talented developers, as I’m not a fan of making maps solo, but of course, I’m able to make maps solo if required.

P E R S O N A L - I N F O

Information

Hello! I was born in the U.S, so I mainly speak English, but I do know a bit of Spanish. I’m 19 years of age, and I’m genderfluid. I am homosexual, I don’t believe my sexuality matters when devving, but I’d like anyone who hires/commissions me to know my sexuality. I’ve worked at a variety of groups, but the most recent groups I’ve worked at are Ketsuki Hosting, DESPAIR★HIGH Project: Eminence and most notably, formerly the large roleplay group The Parade. Some aren’t/weren’t very big groups, but they’ve helped me get to where I am today.

In this section I’ve put pictures of my builds, and icon’s, with water marks of course, so no one can steal them.

Builds

diningarea|690x469

i also made this joke game with secrets: lizzies basement - Roblox
this is an actual showcase:
warehouse showcase - Roblox
random game i made for fun:
Faculty - Roblox

one of my fav games i’ve made

F U L L - M A P

Robux

5k-20k depending on how large the map is and how much detail you’d like ( I DO NOT DO LOW POLY )

PayPal

$25-$70 USD, once again, depending on how large the map is, and how much detail you’d like ( I DO NOT DO LOW POLY )

S I N G L E - R O O M / / P A R T - O F - A - M A P

Robux

3k-10k depending on how much you’d like me to do, and how much detail you’d like ( I DO NOT DO LOW POLY )

PayPal

$20-$40 USD depending on how much you’d like me to do, and how much detail you’d like ( I DO NOT DO LOW POLY )

If you’re interested in commissioning me/hiring me, please reply to this post with your Discord tag, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, thank you.

Discord: diavoqolt

1 Like

↓↓↓

You commited an error here and underpriced your work, 20k R$ are actually 70 USD. Just to let you know.

For reference: 1 :robux: = 0.0035 USD

Great buildings! I will definitely consider you for my next projects!

1 Like