[OPEN | PAID BY %] Looking for developers for a brand new amusement park development group

About Us

First of all, I would like to say this group has no developers yet, and we are looking for anyone that will be willing to help out with our great plans for the future.

However, Hello there! I am the Founder and Owner of Coast Development, a new team that will be working on making roller coasters, theme parks with many more things as well. Right now our group will be looking for everything we can get, so here are the positions that are available for hire!

The Team:

@CreeperJackson10 - Owner/Founder - Developer on roller coasters (track, layout, supports, etc), Head Manger of the whole group.
@you - Head Developer (For anything you do, Building, UI, Scripting, Scenery/Plants, Terrain/Landscape, etc.)
@you - Developer (For anything you do, Building UI, Scripting, Scenery/Plants, Terrain/Landscape, etc.)
@you - Any other help (Moderation via Discord, Beta Testing, etc.)

(Difference from Head Developer vs Developer is that as a Head Developer you will be working harder and helping out the team more)

Payment

Owner/Founder - (Around 5% of group funds)
Head Developer - (Around 20% of group funds)
Developer - (Around 15% of group funds)
Any other help - (Depends on how much help you give)

Most of the group funds will be kept for anything we have to upload, pay for, etc.

About The Job

For any of the positions we have available for you to be hired from, you are expected to respect everyone and also do not argue with other staff members. You will be also expected to do work by a time if we have to enroll that into the group, for now, you are fine.

Contact Us

If you would like to work for our team or have any questions, please contact on Discord the user @coaster_rider#7457. I will be able to talk and answer anything you may ask.

However, this concludes everything I have to say, and I know I didn’t give a lot of info out, but I will be able to give more info once I can get everyone together in a group chat via Discord.

(Edit 1: Also a Discord server will be in the works, so just contact via DMs)
(Edit 2: A Discord is needed for working with the group, we will be using it mainly for just communication)

3 Likes

So each Developer would get 7% or 7% would be split between all Developers? If it’s the latter, that’s way too low.

Same goes for me.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, 7% between the whole developer team would be too low and it would be greedy as the owner would get 93% which is completely unfair.

Well that’s not what it’s saying exactly…

Anyways I’d be interested if it’s NOT discord only, if it’s isn’t Discord only then I would be interested in making some icons for the game.

Oh I didn’t see, I would guess the 7% are per each developer but then it wouldn’t make sense with the owner having 5% of the funds. I don’t see the point in holding most of the funds for uploading audio/video and buying advertisements etc.

1 Like

Sorry, meant Developer, as in a just normal person working for the group. Working as a Head Developer will mean you will be doing many more things in the group, as a Developer you will be just creating things in general to help us out.

I understand, but that doesn’t really answer my question. Is that how funds will go?

Can’t take the job anyways because of this, sorry.

Funds will mainly be stored in the group, as we don’t really need to give that much away, I also just thought of these prices, so this could be subject to change in the future.

I would be alright for this if this wasn’t Discord only. I still don’t think this fully answers his question to be honest.

1 Like

Most people use Discord for talking to one another, hanging out, or socializing. It would be hard to use another method because Discord is one of the popular takes right now on ROBLOX for communication/work.

What is the DevForum here for? You can do it here. I personally don’t use Discord as I don’t like it and Discord can be toxic in my opinion.

1 Like

I can agree with you on that. However, Discord is a lot easier to manage in my opinion. I also don’t really use DevForums a lot of the time, so I’d have to understand how things would work out in general.

It’s not that hard to use, I’d recommend reading this that is linked below.

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/developer-forum-formatting-guide/456083

Alright, thanks for your feedback as well as the link.

I would love to! My discord is Stickpuppet#5119 I can message you some stuff about my experience if you want.

Sent a friend request. Looking forward to talking with you!