[closed] Portfolio | Modeler, Programmer

Just made a small order with @FadedJayden_Dev and ended up getting my models fairly quickly for the amount of work that needed doing and got a lot for my money.

I would recommend hiring him for any of your needs, especially since he was flexible and went the extra mile by providing me with high and low poly versions of the meshes to choose between!

9 Likes

Vouch for this user. Very efficient in his work, open to feedback, and good at designing what he does in Blender. Would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs any models done and would definitely commission him again for any future projects. Best of luck on your future endeavors!

Regards, Freeze

2 Likes

Extremely professional, open to feedback, and willing to explore new ways of modelling individual! Will definitely be commissioning him again in the future, and can vouch for how good he is.

2 Likes

Chill dude, love that my brotha!

2 Likes

Great to work with! He is extremely fast, reliably and cheap! Highly recommend!

1 Like

Hello! I love your work! I am looking for a low poly modeler! Would you be interested? Hiring a low poly car modeler

hey bro i wan to work for you.

Want to elaborate on that?
Don’t quite get your meaning.

Hi, interested in working with you. Sent a friend request under andrew.#0001.

Amazing work, love the coke render so realistic! Would love to see you grow further in the modeling world.

1 Like

Much appreciated for the comment! :)))

Hi are your commissions currently open? I sent a friend request under GoldenLoDev#9189 and I pay in USD or group funds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your work is really good! Add me at: SolarFlash12#6405. We’ll discuss the prices, what you’ll be modeling, and what you’ll be scripting on there! Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Also, I changed my character to this as a meme, and now I can’t change it back

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on discord as I’d like to get you to model some things for me, my discord is Vinnyy#0001

Hi! I recently commissioned F_d3d, and was amazed by the work. Everything was exactly as wanted, and given in roughly 2 - 3 days. Very fast service & kind service as well.
I would recommend hiring F_d3d also for the low prices. Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Andrew

1 Like

@F_d3d When do you think you will open commissions back?

1 Like

They have been closed for most of this post’s lifetime. :)
Can’t really give you a good estimate, been doing personal projects.
Been forever since I have updated this portfolio with my work.
Thank you for showing interest in my work, means a lot.
However, I think you could be better off with another much more talented modeler.
Cheers!

Fade is amazingly fast with his scripting! He does his job very well, I’m having a great time working with him :upside_down_face: He is a very humorous guy, Very friendly and most of all love talking with him!
If you are looking for a scripter, He’s the one! very talented, I was lucky to meet him. :laughing:

• Quick with work
  • Very active communication
  • Minimalistic
  • He will never turn you down
1 Like

BIG VOUCH! Thank you so much, amazing modeler and trusted! I recommend this hard-working modeler/programmer. Thank you so much for taking hours out of your day to help fix an issue! <33

1 Like