[Open] ExperiencersInternational, Aspiring UI [Graphics] Designer, Basic GFX Artist and Basic Scripter

It’s probably because they just want a review to get started out but I do charge less than most people. The minimum price you’ll see often is 50 Robux whereas my GFX max is 40.

1 Like

Yes you are right!
I might tell you to make me a gfx in future :slight_smile: but I don’t need a Gfx right now.

1 Like

You’re my favorite UI designer. :heart:

3 Likes

Negative Review, The GFX has no custom lighting and most of it is very simple. The UI work is low quality and clunky. Looks like something you would find on Scratch or Hopscotch. I suggest making the UI design cleaner and better looking buttons. Render custom lighting for GFX too.

5 Likes

You can’t leave a negative review if you haven’t even commissioned me.

Also it’s incredibly harsh when you call my UI something you could find on Scratch. Trust me, UI on Scratch is much worse. I don’t see the point of rendering custom lighting unless needed, I’m using 3D Viewer to export the images NOT Blender.

I don’t see why my UI right now is low quality and ‘clunky’, still can’t believe your comparing it to Scratch.

Edit: May I add that someone who has a game with 700M visits is looking to hire me for some icons/UI elements, @LucasTutoriaisSaimo/@Ty_Scripts can back this up for me. Not going to disclose the name of the person because idk if they even want me talking about them possibly looking to commission me.

8 Likes

Somethings I think you can improve:
I think one thing that I can say is to work on your GFX a bit. Don’t use Roblox Studio as the lighting isn’t really the best and could make the images a bit bland and lackluster but in the way you put it, there is some kind of lighting to a degree so coodles to you on that one! You should use Blender (if you are up to learning the interface) I’ve been learning it for maybe a year and still don’t know a fraction of things to do on it :joy: but anyways once you know the small basics, it’s 100% worth it in ways such as quality, how marketable you become, and more potential commissioners.

For the UI I think it does not look bad at all! The only thing I can suggest is just work on the color scheming and color of the buttons is probably the one thing I have a problem with. Instead go for a slim clean vector type look instead of a colorful detailed button, that’s what people enjoy more nowadays. The best free program for UI is most likely Pixlr the effects library is amazing for a free editor I definetley would reccomend that program for UIs. Other than that I think your portfolio is a great start. Your prices are fair for what you are offering. Not sure what this oj4f guy is talking about would love to see him take a crack at UI design without having some kind of “clunky” work to start off with. Anyways I think their is room for improvment but you got yourself a pretty good portfolio :+1:

1 Like

Not using Roblox Studio to export the images, using Microsoft’s 3D Viewer to export them.

I’ve tried. Tutorials never work for me and its a pain to do things that should be simple (such as applying textures). Also, exporting images can take hours to do I believe (1080px ones I believe take half an hour but I can do a 4096px one in 3D Viewer in 4-30 seconds).

Pixlr is NOT a vector graphics program, it’s an image editor/raster graphics editor and I find PDN better for raster graphics anyways.

I have had that feedback before but it seems so plain doing that.

Thanks! There will always be things that everyone can improve on. Nobody is perfect.

Lol, I would like to see that as well.

2 Likes

Usually if you are using Evee render it is a bit quicker and don’t have to sit down and wait for the render like in Evee but again like I said I am nowhere near the level of a blender afficinado haha. Just do whatever feels right for you really and I can see you going far with this :wink:

(Also when I meant Pixlr, I was speaking of UIs in general not just specific buttons but it all comes down to ones preference :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

2 Likes

Hey gamers, I want to make it clear that i am NOT bashing you or trying to hurt you in a sense I am just making a point:
I made your avatar in blender to see the difference between GFX in studio and blender.

Studio:

Blender:

If you cant tell, It seems that blender can achieve better results than studio ever could (It looks better etc) . I understand if you cant navigate around blender easily, (yeah it is pretty damn hard) But maybe try a bit harder, find some tutorials on the basics and work your way up. try experimenting, find a roblox rig and look up how to do the bits your stuck on! it’ll be so much more rewarding - You’ll get more clients and you may feel accomplished yourself!

Best of luck to you :smiley:

-DevGuy

1 Like

I’ve recently taken GamersInternational as one of the Lead Developers for my team. She has been nothing but amazing to work with. Although she’s only been doing this for a short period of time, she has the attitude and the mindset of someone whos been doing it for multiple years. She even does extensive background checks which is extremely rare when it comes to not just beginners but veteran developers on the platform. Although her work is not on par with some of the bigger UI designers out there, that is simply because she is still on her journey and hey, everyone starts somewhere do they not? Some critique I have to offer is:

Critique

The UI design on this is decent, but lacks a uniformed color palette. Each icon has a different color and looks childish. This would be ok if the rest of the UI was childish and friendly but you utilize a dark theme and the general fonts and colors clash together plus the logo is minimal. The UI looks like it is confused and can’t tell if it wants to be cartoony, or modern. It reminds me of the former ROBLOX website and other websites
The use of gradients is what I like to call abused. When given the power of gradients, we often make what looks good to us without considering what it actually looks like to others.
The font could be more exciting but also minimalistic at the same time to express the openness of the game but the professionalism of it at the same time.
otherwise everything looks great and I can’t wait to see what your work will look like in a year from now.

All in all, amazing work :woot:

4 Likes

The lighting is too much there though. Like I said I have tried tutorials but they are useless for me.

ALSO PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP MISTAKING THAT THE IMAGE OF THE GFX IS EXPORTED THROUGH STUDIO, IT IS THROUGH MICROSOFT’S 3D VIEWER. That’s my little rant done (sorry that I had to do that).

I have used rigs before for bodies, I’ve tried so many tutorials and have always failed somewhere.

Don’t give me credit for that logo. @RobloxTitan4223 did the logo :grin:

Yeah the lightings like that because i made in 1 minute lol, But im just saying generally it is much more appealing if you do it right in blender.

1 Like

Just made a brand new GFX featuring @LucasTutoriaisSaimo

1 Like

:purple_heart:

1 Like

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:t5:

YES. I’VE UNLOCKED THE POWER TO REPLY.

I’ve been browsing portfolios to see what other developers were doing while I was still unlocking perms around the site. The improvement from your old portfolio to your current’s massive - concise, clear, informative, epix.

Keep doing what you’re doing fam

1 Like

Want to save this Easter? I’m giving 50% off until 5pm BST Easter Sunday! Make sure to put an order in before the offer goes. Items which have introductory prices are included in this offer but the Premium subscription package is exempt.

I wish everyone a Happy Easter, please go and enjoy it!

Just added some work from @Thorize’s Obby Towers.

Game is not out yet sadly.

Also, I’m probably going to make changes to the payment sheet and I am planning to lose the ‘Aspiring’ tag next to UI [Graphics] Designer once I have 5 positive reviews.

Just added yet more GFX. I’ve done a GFX of a woman with a plantpot this time and a YouTube banner art.