[Open] ExperiencersInternational, Aspiring UI [Graphics] Designer, Basic GFX Artist and Basic Scripter

I’m interested in ordering from you.

Please send me a DM to order an avatar GFX. Thanks!

Really love the service! 10/10, she was very understanding with my constant requests, very fast and efficient, really good prices as well, too low that it’s alarming. I deeply recommend her!

2 Likes

Ok, so you left feedback on my post, it’s only right that I do.

First, Everything looks great!

Second, I might want to use that itea on my own portfolio, if it’s ok with you! I like the idea.
Now, to the real stuff.

I don’t like how round it is. That’s my only feedback, other than that, basic and gets the job done!
ifMacos and windows merged i forget how to dtrikethrough

Nice, I just don’t really like the color scheme.

Besides that, all is nice! Good luck selling!

I didn’t realise how round that was, haven’t heard much from the developer for ages now and I’m pretty sure the project is no longer being worked on

For some reason I can’t quote your message about the Premium stuff but it’s perfectly fine, no need to ask

One thing that I never realised at the time is that there’s no Recycle Bin!

1 Like

Thanks, I just added another tier. Also used Gradients a ton to mimic the Roblox premium page

I think I got the color on point.

2 Likes

I think it’s wrong advertising your stuff on my portfolio tbh

2 Likes

Hi there! I would just like to notify people that my portfolio will be temporarily closed to everything except for icons due to a big project that I’m hoping to finish and present to the community by next month (those who I’m in contact with in DM’s will know what I’m working on).

If you’ve already ordered from me, your orders will be completed or if it’s a long term project, I will still be working on your game.

1 Like

Hi everyone! From now on, I will no longer be updating this portfolio, please instead refer to my one on the Talent Hub.

https://talent.roblox.com/creators/191527810

(my website will continue to be updated)

2 Likes

Apparently this topic is open for now!

Just to let you all know, I generally don’t use the Talent Hub. If you want to contact me, you can do it through the ActivityPub protocol at @experiencer@lethallava.land.

I’m also available on Matrix at @experiencersinternational:matrix.org.

1 Like

Should also add this to my portfolio too, been working on this in the past year!

1 Like

I’m also available on Signal now at @experiencersinternational.24 if the new usernames update is available to you.

1 Like