[OPEN] Professionial Builder For Hire

How am I “roasting” you?
You’re acting childish right now.

why do you have to trade ? just because people told you to follow rules aswell? you gonn do it to others? yall whack lol yall not some staff here alr

imagine saying “trading” lmao this guy is amusing

add me on discord rn and lets go think something through rn “someone different#8648”

Ok, this post is being childish right now.
Just let him do what he want’s.

I only just wanted my friend to get robux and get hired and be happy and this happens plus this is my first time bruh

You posted someone elses work, use no grammar at all, and the only thing in the game is a rejoin script …

2 Likes

He’s giving a suggestion? Why’s that a problem?

It’s what I’ve been trying to say the whole time. Some people don’t agree what the rules are smh.

People don’t agree with you because you where getting annoyed over a post

I posted this for someone else, I never said this was my work, this is his portfolio

What are you talking about man?

have you even seen the disclaimer?

No offense, but from a person who hires often’s point of view, from what i’ve seen here today nobody would hire him because of lack of effort, no use of grammar, no examples of his work, and that fact that he seems immature and underaged

1 Like

What are you talking about “unfair” I don’t see anything “unfair”

That’s just rude, your judging someone because of there.

• Grammar
  • “No Examples of his work”
  • Lack of effort

He kind of has a point. He didnt write it correctly

Exactly, I don’t understand how @madcIips and @bacionhairmanfur2 don’t understand

I suggest don’t post here again, to reply or to commentate: I’ve talked to both the builder the OP reffered and the poster itself, and they outright ignored what i mean by the rules and immediately called out names before i’m done explaining. Both are very rude person and i don’t suggest commentating on this post again to add the flame wars

After you started bringing lies in the GC and you have no proof of that, after I kicked you, you spread lies.

Nobody here is judging him, I’m explaining how he could improve his post, it’s called constructive criticism and it seems you don’t know what that is. It’s likely without editing the post to fit the points I talked about, he won’t get hired