[OPEN] R$20K+ Looking for a scripter! (Simulator)

About Us

Hi there! We are AmazingStudioz, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Milk Simulator!

The Team
@AmazingRock3r - Builder, UI
MindOfSteve - Modeler, GFX Artist
Masol - Sound Design

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our Lead Developer. We expect high quality skills that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying R$20k+ Upfront and 40% of the game’s revenue!

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord - AmazingRock3r#5862 or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/AmazingCreatorz You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to apply! I’m shooting you a dm!!!

1 Like

I would love this position, here is my portfolio: https://badles-game-design-portfolio.webnode.com

My discord: Groot#5065

1 Like

Heya id love to help you on this project! I have 2 years experience of scripting and have help script many famous simulators!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

1 Like

Hello, im interested in the job, here is my disc: Azerator#4434

Hi, I send request, DoryShelby0 #3174

Im interested my discord is Microwave#3147 i sent a friend request. Here is my portfolio: [Removed until further notice]

Hello, I want to join your developer team as a programmer.
You can contact me via Discord : ItsChoco#0902
My Portfolio

1 Like

I’m interested! I’m adding you at HendricoMaximus if this is still open!

1 Like

With five years of programming experience, I’m the perfect candidate for you. Not only do I have programming experience but also with creating simulators.
For more details visit my portfolio, link Here:

Discord Username: DeveloMeow#1465

1 Like

Hey! Im interested in becoming a scripter for your simulator. I’ve made a few simulator games before, a minigames game, murder mystery type games, and many more! I’ve been scripting since 2015, so you don’t need to worry about me not knowing what to do. I sent you a friend request on discord.

My discord is: Gostrondude#5409

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.