[OPEN] [R$ 5000+ or $20+] Looking for a scripter for an immersive obby experience

About Us

Hello, We are a small team of two who made an obby game that has picked up in it popularity recently.
It’s an “Escape Monster Prison Obby” themed game, however while there was a lot of effort put into it, most of it is basic as both myself and the Co-Owner does not have great scripting skills.

The Team
@SweetheartMeagz - Co-Owner - Builder/Decoration placement/Ideas
and myself, - Owner - Builders/Decoration placement/Ideas/Basic Scripting.

You can see our progress so far here: Escape Prison Lab Obby! (NEW) - Roblox

The game itself does pretty good for something that is hardly advertised. It holds 50+ throughout the day, with 70-100 being the norm during daylight hours EST.

About The Job

We’re looking for someone to give us suggestions on how this game can be more immersive and a lot better as well as be the person who can script/make these things happen. We have some ideas already like moving monsters that chase etc etc, but are open minded to your suggestions too.

Also, whilst working on this game, performance is also to be kept in mind. We’d want some stuff done client sided to not stress the server. As well as no infinite loops and what-not.

So in short, we’d need you to be able to script and do the things you suggest to help better our game.

Payment

Payment can be done in Robux, with a budget of around 5,000 R$ (Can be more, can be less. Dependent on your work quality, ethic, output, etc…
Payment can also be done with USD, $20.00. (Same applies above, can be more, or less."""""")

Contact Us

I’d prefer contact over discord . My username is : Prav#0001
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum.
You must be 14 years or older to apply.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day! (If you do want to shoot an idea our way, feel free to reach out to me.)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.