[CLOSED] Builder Needed (100K+)

Thanks for your interest! I am the owner of an army group with over 490,000 members |BA| here on the ROBLOX platform. We are looking for a realistic builder to help us achieve our goal of bringing realism to the military roleplay community.

About The Job

My group is in need of a builder who will help us create a realistic army training base. We already have a list of buildings we need, and a few concepts that can be used when making each of these buildings.

I expect to hire a builder with experience in creating detailed buildings while keeping a low part count. This individual must be able to provide high quality builds while maintaining a high level of communication.

Payment

We are willing to pay in Robux through group payout or USD, although our preferred payment method is Robux.
The estimated budget for this map is at least 100,000 ROBUX, but this price is negotiable; contact us if you wish to negotiate on this sum.

Contact Us

If this job interests you please contact me here on the Developer Forum by sending me your portfolio. Once I approve your portfolio, I will proceed to accept your friend request on Discord.
SharkFerrero#0001

I’m willing to build, here is my portfolio. I can do realistic, but I mostly do low poly: 6sham | Builder Portfolio

Hey there we can talk on discord
Blazzzzzz#1086

Hey! I’m interested in the job offer!
My portfolio:Nothing, closed
My discord: Zakaruko#2029

Hey! I am replying for a friend. Please contact him for his portfolio. Thanks.

His discord is ! ! ! ! ! 0#2863
ROBLOX name EvanBuckley

This commission is still open. I updated the details.

@x1_xii
Could I please see your portfolio?

@DankMeme_emeMknaD
To be fair I don’t see much examples on your portfolio of realistic builds. You have any work you can show?

@Avtixe
I also don’t see much modern realistic builds in your portfolio. You have any work you could show?

@vyrmn
I am interested in talking more with you. Have you added me on discord?

1 Like

Apologies but I do not, but I can build in the style of which you’re looking for!

Hi! I own a developing team which creates/designs peoples requests for a good price. We are basically a developer market. I have just seen your post and think that one of my builders are perfect for this! I have given some examples below :smiley:

Examples!

1 Like

I am interested, my portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/builder-and-3d-modeler-portfolio/860298

I am interested to become the Builder, my Discord is AL4HA_T4NG0#8701

This is my portfolio: AL4HA_T4NG0