[OPEN] Robloxian Racing Association is looking for developers!

[RRA] Robloxian Racing Association

About Us

Hi there! I’m Teambarraca, the founder and senior director of RRA, a Ro-racing league that is aiming to give drivers and team staff the best racing experience in Roblox. We started the league in June of 2020, and we have grown ever since, 3 rounds into our first season and almost reaching 300 members in our community server.

Since we’re very full with builders, we’re looking for advanced/experienced scripters to script car modules like slipstream, DRS, ERS, pit stops, etc. We’re also looking for experienced modelers to make our future series cars. However, you are always welcome to apply for a builder. We’re looking for friendly, mature developers also to prevent any drama/altercations from happening.

(We will consider other developer jobs you can offer us)
What we are looking for:

• 13+
  • Dedicated
  • Experienced
  • Gets work done
  • Friendly
  • We also prefer if you are a motorsport enthusiast so you get what we talk about :slight_smile:

The Developer Team
@teambarraca - Builder
@RacerGuy02 - Builder
@bladechallenger - Builder
@tashdemash - Builder
@Kristian_kasmuller - modeller
@TheNoobyOne_1 - Scripter
@lionguy2006 - Intern Builder
@Ibrahimovic144 - Intern Builder

Additional Notes

Please note that we’re not doing anything for pay, and we’re just here to solely focus on building our developing skills in the future while having fun at the same time.

Contact Us

Community Server: Discord
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtKxRsYXpDfFSX-f33BeRgA
My Discord: Josh_ua#3347 (DM me through our server)
Or you can just message me here in the developer forums.

Thanks for reading! We hope to see you on the team soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.