RolandStudio Portfolio | GFX

PortfolioAboutMe
Greetings, my name is Roland and I’m a self-taught graphic designer. I’ve been on and off on roblox since 2010, but recently got really bored, so I began learning graphic design about a month ago. Although I may have not been doing this for so long, I promise you I can make some pretty good quality stuff.

PortfolioShowcase

Thumbnails

Game/Group Icons

BrobuzzCentralIcon1

Ads

TeamDominoAd2ColorCorrected

Logos

Misc

CuteVIPBadge
TeamDominoDiscord Here’s a pretty lit animated discord server logo I made

PortfolioAvailablity
I’m available for pretty much the whole day now because of the virus if you need to contact me, be aware that I am EST timezone.
I try to work and get GFX done as soon as I can, but my schoolwork takes priority first.

PortfolioPayment

Terms and Conditions

You must agree to these before hiring me.

• You must prove to me that you have enough robux
  • You can not hire another designer to do the same task at the same time while I’m commissioned unless you tell me ASAP
  • I can deny any commission
  • No refunds will be allowed
  • I will only take Robux, Group Funds, T-Shirts (if you can pay off the tax), and Gift Cards

I have made these terms to prevent scamming and other various incidents I had during my time doing GFX for others.

If I say I have a long line of people, you have the option to pay for priority.
I allow revisions but you must respond in a reasonable time frame.
If a person wants multiple revisions I have the right to charge a higher price.
When buying, please tell me as many details as possible to get your desired result.

The prices below are flexible and generally negotiable but I am asking for at least the amount listed.

• Thumbnails - 1000 :robux_light:
  • Icons - 750 :robux_light:
  • Ads - 500 :robux_light:
  • Badges/Gamepasses/Developer Products - 50-100 :robux_light:
  • (NEW) Logos - ??? :robux_light: contact if interested in taking a wild card, just know price is going to be in the range of my other GFX prices

PortfolioContact
You can contact me by:
Roblox Messaging - RolandStudio
Discord - whyroland#9150
Twitter - @whyroland

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: :muscle:

26 Likes

Your work looks really nice but I would highly recommend that you switch out your example video for how, vulgar, to say it is. Regardless the age group you will see of people mostly on the dev forum, I’m sure for someone trying to find someone be able to make an advertisement to draw in people, or to say kids, to their game, they wouldn’t want their first reaction of your work to be what that was. Either way, keep up the work!

5 Likes

Nice work. I’d like to order a thumbnail. Going to contact.

Hi jackfrcsty,

Thanks for the feedback! I understand your perspective and replaced the video with something more family friendly :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t sell yourself short! Most people charge upwards of 2-5k per thumbnail and 1-3k per game icon!

your work is great! embrace it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Amazing work. Reccomend ordering from him, pretty fast work and amazing quality! :heart: :100: :smile:

1 Like

Added you on Discord! My username is flvurry#0001.

1 Like

Vouch for RolandStudio. Excellent individual to work with and was able to find a suitable price for me. He is definitely someone you should look for when buying a GFX!

1 Like

Looks great, try upping your prices a bit, they are overly competitive for the quality.

2 Likes

Very nice designs continue so we are making a game with my friend we will make a design with the robux from the game

Hello. I’m looking to hire you if your commissions are still open. Your discord seems to be invalid though, let me know if you’re still able to do commissions.

Hi. I am interested in your work and i wanna work with you. I tried to contact you by discord but your tag didn’t work. Im here to ask what is your discord user and tag.

Hello are u accepting percentages?

You can work for a % if you want