[OPEN] Render Artist and Logo Designer for Hire!

Post has been moved to:

Couldn’t delete this one haha!

41 Likes

I can vouch for him, his stuff is amazing, and if you don’t commission him you’re crazy.

don’t kill me for not commissioning him yet; i’m saving up money dangit

5 Likes

Thankyou! It means a lot!

3 Likes

Your work is remarkable!

I added you on Discord and looking forward to working with you soon

2 Likes

Went ahead and updated this post to just post a commission sheet rather than examples!

1 Like

God those logos :heart_eyes:

Great work , high recommended designer/artist. :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good!

Bookmarked for future reference.

2 Likes

I updated the commission sheet to reflect my new prices on my Christmas Sale!

2 Likes

Updated the Portfolio image & example list,
Also the prices and added Terms and Conditions!

Best for logo and thumbnail designer, highly recommended. Delivers work that is on time and high quality.

1 Like

Looks great, added you on discord!

1 Like

Great work as expected. High quality and on time - he will also listen to any feedback you give and make sure you get what you’re paying for. Overall chill dude, too. :sunglasses: Recommend to anyone!

1 Like

Just purchased a commission and it was awesome! Great guy, customer service is phenomenal and a great artist! I highly recommend buying from him.

1 Like

I’ve re-opened commissions after having them closed for a while, preferable USD commissions currently but I accept both Robux and USD still!

Looks great, might consider hiring you in the near future!

1 Like

I recently commissioned Zyleth to make a logo for a small project I’m working on. He got it done pretty quickly and made sure to give me updates at every step and get my feedback. Would definitely recommend him, you’ll get your money’s worth for sure!

Logo for reference: https://twitter.com/Zyleth_/status/1189405346143657984

1 Like

Zyleth took all my requests and did the best possible job given the time frame, I do recommend. He’s also hilarious to work with, very laid back
I’ll be budgeting for another render from him again soon!

1 Like

Appreciate the vouch man, absolutely loved working with you and can’t wait to work with you further!!

Initiated a Christmas sale, I have many deals going on!

10% Off For New Customers,
15% Off For Return Customers,
Cheaper USD Price,
Bundles Are Cheaper Than Ever,
Refer-A-Friend Program,

For every friend you refer you get 5% off your next purchase, it stacks up to 25% and is stackable with my current offers. It would stack with the new customer and return customer deals.

The 10% new customer deal is temporary!

Vouch! Through thick and thin Zyleth came in clutch with fantastic artwork that will make my game standout. He worked fast given the circumstances and worked with me to put my visions into pixels. I will be hiring him for my next game, and you should too.

1 Like