[CLOSED!] Scripter [5K-20K R$]

About Us

Hi there! We are Outlander Studios, a large upcoming game development team. We’re looking a scripter who is able to create two new systems for our new simulator.

The Team
@HS_7 - Owner

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced scripting who can create a system to buy pets with Robux that are then added to the players pet inventory which has already been created, we simply just need the purchasing system. We also need a system to buy new animations from the shop, these will be bought with in-game currency which has already been creating, and once purchased the animations owned by a player must be able to be equipped and unequipped. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We will need to see your portfolio before you begin.

This task is nothing too difficult and an we believe an experienced scripter would be able to complete this with no real issues. Thus giving the task a time limit of two weeks at maximum.

Payment

We are paying 5k-20k for the project in a whole, depending on the quality and speed. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the scripts you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, from there I will get your Discord tag for further discussions.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to help, this is just a purchasing system right?

1 Like

Hi, are you still looking for developers?

Hello man! I have this contact me on discord to see it.

Discord : [C173] ii_J8x#6312

1 Like

Hello, I want to talk to you in Discord, to show you my portfolio, my Discord is = Nicolas DEV # 4794

I am interested in this offer. Please contact me on Discord at Leighton#3591

I am available for this position, and can complete this quickly! Here’s my portfolio:

Yo, This sounds easy enough, can you send me your Discord so I can talk about it?

DM me on discord, would be able! Vozcom#0001

my discord is Bronson#9697 im interested

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.