[OPEN] Scripter, Animator, Modeler, for upcoming fighting style game

About Us

Hi there! I am Kaleb the owner of xyz.gg, we are a small game studio and we are looking for percentage developers. We are currently looking for the following positions.

One scripter able to script visual effects, backend storage, camera manipulation, and more.
One modeler able to create visual effects, morphs, high poly items, 2d style levels, and more.
One animator able to animate, fighting stances, fighting movements, and more.

About The Job

We are looking for those positions to join our team. We expect good quality creations from all developers. Good communication skills are a nice to have as well. Progress will be checked once every 2 days. This is a game that has inspiration taken from Super Smash Bros.
We are only looking for serious people that are going to stick with this long term and want to put good effort in something that can turn into a high success game.

Payment

We are offer a percentage after game releases. Our preferred payment method is Robux. Percentages can be negotiated! I do have funds to pay but I would rather spend what I have on advertisements and get attention from social media to boost the game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or you may add me at Aspect#8564. Please send your portfolio when you send me a message.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.