[OPEN] Scripter for hire

About Us

Hi there! We are The Orange Gang, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, The Odd Obby!

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs spawn and teleporting pads scripts done by the end of this month.

Payment

We are paying 80% of the funds.

1 Like

10 R$ for a long term job?!?!?!?! Nobody will take 10 R$.

2 Likes

You should increase the price it doesn’t worth anything compared if anyone gonna script to you at least you pay 75R$ per hour

1 Like

It would help if we actually had 100+ funds.

1 Like

Please clarify this inside of your post, I would also suggest to explain more about what kind of teleporting scripts you needs and anything else you require to be done. Going based off that then you should reevaluate your payments.

1 Like

So in short you are paying someone for 3+ months with 1 0 r o b u x. I’ll pass

1 Like

I doubt it would take an hour, it’s just spawns and a teleporter.

1 Like

Dude… if its spawns such as team spawnings, then you dont even need a scripter for that. Just configure the spawnings. Teleporters you can freemodel them.

1 Like

and plus you dont even need to hire one at all. Just make a new topic in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 0 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.