[Closed] Scripter for hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a scripter. I have been scripting for about 4 and a half year in roblox, with an additional year in other languages. I can use thins like OOP, modules ect.

Showcase

Here is some of my work
BossBattle

boshi battle but updated and with SOUND - YouTube

I do NOT own this youtube channel, but helped/made most of the videos on it.
I also did not create any of the sprites or models. What I did do is script most of this battle, the attacks, hearts, moves ect…

Super Powers

Here are some Super Powers/Abilities I’ve made.

I did not make the meshes/models/animations of any of theses, I just scripted them.

Fire Vortex

Dash

I had no cooldown for testing so it messed up the animations of the following laser weapons.

Laser Pistol

Laser Shotgun

Laser Kamehameha

Other

Basketball

Combat (A little of the script was made by another scripter. But I could have made it myself, just a time saver.)

Broomstick

I have a lot more work that I either can’t find or don’t have any gifs of it.

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. My time zone is NZT so keep that in-mind when contacting that I might be sleeping. This does not effect my work though. Unlike some people in the pandemic I have normal school so Monday to Friday I can only work about two hours.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept everything other than game % (unless already earning), and payment after game release.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Disocrd at:
mropscript#4528

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are a good scripter lol yeet

1 Like

Thanks dude! 30char30chars30chars

I am now accepting commissions again! Feel free to contact me on discord or right here in the forum!

1 Like

Are you capable of installing frags and explosives into gun systems with viewmodels?

1 Like

I am! If you would like to could we please discuss it further on discord!

Hello, are you able to script a gun system?

1 Like

Hello! Currently over loaded with orders, gonna close this forum sorry. :frowning:

Ah, alrighty. Good luck. chars.

1 Like

Very solid experience working with MrOpScripter. 8/10. He’s efficient and provides quality work.

1 Like

I am now accepting commissions again!

:smiley:

1 Like

Would you be able to script a couple of things for my game? Like
-Pets
-Missions
-DogeHunt System
-gamepasses
-guis
-level selection
-loading screen
-userstats

1 Like

I can script all of those! 30char 30char

Hey do you know how to script cars and stuff?

1 Like

I do! Would you like me to? 30char

My group Classics Remake is working on a game, and I was wondering how much it might be for you to script combat and dash. Also working weapons for ninjas and samuarai.

1 Like

Hello! I sent you a Discord Friend request! I need someone to make a tool giver GUI. For Example I have a Drink and wanna Give it to my friend. I would pay from 100 - 200 robux, I look forward to working with you. :grinning:

1 Like

Wow, you seem very experienced in lua.

1 Like

It really depends on how many weapons and what kinds you would like. If you message me on discord we could discuss further! mropscript#4528

I dont have discord, so could we just message in dms on the dev forum?

1 Like