[CLOSED] Scripter & UI Designer Needed for Valley Community High School

ABOUT US
Greetings! Valley Community High School is an urban school group that serves as one of the largest public high school groups with over 30,000+ members! We aim to provide all students with an empowering learning experience. Students are able to discover and form brand new friendships, find new activities to do, and learn from their staff. Our staff and executives strives each and every day to make VCHS a better place for our community. We operate as a real-life based high school with the days/hours; Monday through Friday from 5:30 PM until 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

What we are looking for:

• Programmer - We are seeking to hire a full-time programmer that has experience in data storage, house customization, and overall interactive items such as a cooking system similar to those found in other games.

• UI Designer - We are seeking to hire UI Designers that can make kid friendly UI’s that will match our game experience and flow with the game easily in different areas of the game.

It would be very helpful to recruit someone who is able to do both, programming & UI design.

Payment
For each assignment the prices are negotiable, and can depend on how much work the assignment will take for the developer. The programmer position will receive a percentage that can be negotiated with the senior leadership department depending on experience and if you join our team and become a consistent developer. The percentage payout for programmers can range between 25-35% of our revenue. For the UI Designer position, payment can be discussed and negotiated as well and you should contact me to discuss a price for the work. We are also willing to distribute a one time payment if possible.

Contact Us!
In order to contact me, the best way to reach out to me is through Discord. My discord messages are sometimes closed but it is highly encouraged to reach out to my Assistant Superintendent or the part-time programmer. To identify if you are interested in the position, please provide examples of your work; whether it be games or screenshots. My DM’s are usually closed, so you may contact any Vice President and they will forward any of your work to me. If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us by November 1, 2020. All qualified candidates MUST be at least 14 years old or older. We hope to be working with you soon!

Contact Information:

@mellyeos, President
Valley Community High School
spookyIess#8791

@torrieos, Vice President & Chairwoman

@adouryn, Vice President
gone!#6000

@wasteIandbby, Vice President
kaylee bop!#7777

Thank you for reading and your interest.

Best,
mellyeos

7 Likes

Greetings, I have sent you a friend request on discord (Baileyeatspizza#0001), I am seeking the programmer role. I can code in Lua, Luau (Roblox’s Lua) and JavaScript (if you ever need a discord bot), I can play on these platforms: Pc, Xbox, mobile, Tablet and VR. Now on to the tricky subject, I do not have many examples due to me being pretty inactive from the development side of Roblox during lockdown (due to personal reasons) I will be more then happy to send you any examples of datastores and other scripts that I have made previously. Due to me lacking in examples I will be more then happy to make working prototypes of anything you ask for over discord.

Looking forward to your response, Best of luck!

Hello! I am possibly interested in the UI position.
Currently, I have tried reaching you by sending a friend request to you and your colleagues via discord.

Discord username: zander;;#2567

Greetings, I have sent you a friend request (xAust_in#7716), I am very interested.

I’m Interested Closed | Zoxian | UI Designer

Zoxian#7341

Hi there. I’m interested in this opportunity. I can do both programming and UI design, though I’m more experienced in programming. You can take a look at some of my previous programming work on my portfolio, though I still need to update it with my most recent work. I also have a few examples of some UI that I have designed for groups that I’d be willing to show, though as I say, I have more experience in programming. I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, my username is LegendOJ1#1382.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.