[CLOSED] SizzleBurger is currently seeking a UI Designer! (125k+ members)

About Me & My Community

Hello there!

My name is SilverAuthority and I’ve been on the ROBLOX Imagination Platform for over 8 years and have been operating my own community called SizzleBurger for the past 5 years. The group has grown to over 125,000 members and is still operating to this very day. In our group, you are able to join and take on the role of a customer at our main restaurant game, apply and become an employee and help take orders, or make the food and serve customers.

About The Job

I’m currently seeking a user interface designer who is able to create UI for my restaurant game. The UI does not need to be scripted, as it will be taken care of by my programmer. The style I’m looking for is cartoony. The amount of UI that needs to be completed varies, as we may need more or less than what we hoped for, so a designer that is flexible is preferred. We may ask for things such as icons, shop UI, frames, and things of that nature.

I’m not just looking for someone who can provide a quality service, but someone who is also dedicated to their work, and a good communicator. The past three designers I attempted to hire failed to communicate efficiently with me and my team, and they were let go. I tend to check in with my developers regularly to ensure work is being done within an appropriate amount of time, and to ensure the finished product is perfect.

Payment

I’m expecting to pay anywhere between 5,000R$-30,000R$ for this project, and willing to negotiate prices. I am willing to go over my budget if I come across a designer that exceeds what I’m looking for, or if I add on more work. My preferred payment method is Robux. You would receive a group fund payout from the group which would allow for that money to be cashed out through the developer exchange if you wish.

Contact Information

if you are interested in joining my development team for this upcoming project, feel free to contact me on Discord (SilverAuthority#0001), or message me on the developer forum with a portfolio of your recent work for me to review. Please let me know by replying to this post if you choose to message me on Discord as I have my notifications turned off. I tend to get a lot of friend requests daily. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reading!

Warm Regards,
SilverAuthority

3 Likes

Heya! I’m Interested
Discord Zhandar#7798

I think @SoftwareEngine might be interested in this project.
He’s not only a good UI designer, but also bring positive energy, has a lot of experience doing UI and is very easy to communicate with. You’ll have to ask him for further information about his portfolio, he might be able to scrap up a few examples.

Are you able to do USD?

Thanks.

I’m interested, my discord is Engine#0001

My portfolio is in a private discord server, I’ll message you it on there!

At this time, I’m unable to pay in USD. Sorry!

Update : Have been able to post a portfolio on DevForum, have pm’ed you it.

Hey! I’m interested in this position.
Here is my portfolio/commission sheet: [OPEN] Lollganz | UI Designer (Portfolio)

I am not able to send you a Discord friend request for some reason, but you can add mine: lollganz#3299

Thanks, looking forward to a reply! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am interested for the job.

Here’s examples.

astrovibes#8096

I believe I have found my UI designer, but if anything goes wrong I will definitely come back to this post to find some great designers! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.