[CLOSED] SizzleBurger is seeking a 3D modeler/mesh maker! (125k+ members)

Hello there!

My name is SilverAuthority and I’ve been on the ROBLOX Imagination Platform for over 8 years and have been operating my own community called SizzleBurger for the past 5 years. The group has grown to over 125,000 members and is still operating to this very day. In our group, you are able to join and take on the role of a customer at our main restaurant game, apply and become an employee and help take orders, or make the food and serve customers.

About The Job

I’m currently seeking a 3D modeler/mesh maker to create assets for my group. I’m looking to have things such as food, cups, packaging for the food, trays, and vehicles made. These assets will be programmed to work and animated by my team.

I’m not just looking for someone who can provide a quality service, but someone who is also dedicated to their work, and a good communicator. I tend to check in with my developers regularly to ensure work is being done within an appropriate amount of time, and to ensure the finished product is perfect.

Payment

I’m expecting to pay anywhere between 100R$-5,000$ per asset, and willing to negotiate prices. I am willing to go over my budget if I come across a developer that exceeds what I’m looking for, or if I add on more work. My preferred payment method is Robux. You would receive a group fund payout from the group which would allow for that money to be cashed out through the developer exchange if you wish.

Contact Information

if you are interested in joining my development team for this upcoming project, feel free to contact me on Discord (jackkk#0001), or message me on the developer forum with a portfolio of your recent work for me to review. Please let me know by replying to this post if you choose to message me on Discord as I have my notifications turned off. I tend to get a lot of friend requests daily. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reading!

Warm Regards,
SilverAuthority

5 Likes

Hi SilverAuthority! This discord tag doesn’t work can you send me the right one?

Ah yes, I changed it! My apologies! Here is my current tag:

jackkk#0001

1 Like

Sent you a friend request I’m whostoletheguacamolle#9614

Should these assets be made within Blender, or can they be created within Roblox Studio itself? If this is the case, are we also allowed to use openly sourced meshes from kits?

I’m quite interested in this position, and I have some models I can show you that were made within Studio from parts.

Whatever works for you is fine. I’m just more interested in what it looks like when it’s done.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll send you over some of my past works.

Seems interesting! sent you a friend request (skofall#5172)

Sent you a friend request (Awesome_Playz123#7807)

Example:

I’ve sent you an FR on Discord. I’ll give you my portfolio site through there.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.