[OPEN] Skyblue_2018 | Portfolio | Building and Studio Modelling

About Me

Hey there! I’m Skyblue 2018, and I specialize in certain low-poly and occasionally medium-poly builds and modelling small items. I have been on the Roblox platform for six to seven years now and I’ve been developing since June of 2018.

For building, I mainly specialize in buildings such as office towers, apartments, but recently I’ve been working on airports. My builds are oriented towards more modern and slightly Japanese architecture, with an emphasis on mixing flora with city life by, for example, integrating a garden into a city apartment. However, I am more than capable of modifying my work to match the needs of a potential employer.

For modelling, please note I do not use Blender, but am planning to start using it in the near future. I can build small items such as computers, cellphones, pencils, papers, trash cans and other small items. These items range from low detail to rather detailed builds, and I’m capable of building most things as long as a massively large level of detail isn’t required.

Please note that I do not specialize in environmental assets, and I am apprehensive towards using Discord VC.

Showcase

Builds

*Last photo is part of a work-in-progress project I’m working on.

Small Items and Models

Availability

I am available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 3PM to 6PM SGT, but times may vary significantly. I regularly check the DevForum and Discord, so I should be able to respond to any queries within 48 hours or so.

My time is extremely flexible, and should a project have a short timeframe for completion, I should be able to adjust my times.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, and both USD via PayPal and Robux payouts through groups are acceptable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via my Discord:
Skynautics#7760

My Roblox username is @Skyblue_2018.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to working with you!