[OPEN] SkyWolf studios is hiring Animators and Scripters!

About Us

Hello everyone, my name is Flauschi_XD or just Flauschi and im a scripter, Enviromental designer and Founder of SkyWolf Studios. With this post i want to give another oppertunity to join our team. We are a small group of people which goal is to go beyond our current knowledge and get better at the stuff we do. Our focus is on games that are not pay to win and people can enjoy.

The Team

@Flauschi_XD - Founder/Scripter/Ui designer
@saile515 - Manager/Scripter
@adavlaCZ - Leading Builder
@IAmRealTank - Project Manager
@ReturnedTrue - Scripter
@(open) - Scripter
@Nerfuus - Builder
@(open) - Animator
@(open) - GFX designer
@TacoCato7 - Artist
@DevNetCheese - Composer

About The Job

We would hire everyone for the entire Studio and not just only for one project. The Studio is currently working on a Smash Bros version in Roblox called Super Smash Blox. We are currently looking for a good Animator and Scripter. We await from every applicant some activity and focus on the project. We also only take people with a decent experience. Please dont waste our time and join the team only to be inactive for two weeks and then get kicked.

About The Game

Its just a Roblox version of the well known game Super Smash Bros. We will have custom characters, custom ways to get characters and so on. We are basically just adapting the concept but modifying it to be more fun.

Payment

We are paying a percentage depending on your work in R$.
Here is a little list, how i plan to pay people from a pot of percentage:

21% for upcoming projects
Project manager (their leading role +2%)
Leading devs (their role +2%)
Scripter (33%)
Builder (31%)
3D Modeller (7%)
Artists (will be paid after release with R$)
Sound Makers (will be paid after release with R$)
Animators (will be paid after release with R$)

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
Flauschi#5492
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you soon in our team! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am willing to be a scripter for your group…

Its about 200% (if I count correctly, 223%). Are you sure, that roblox will alow you to pay that much? I think, that the team is already oversized without need for recruitment (look how big is for example development team of jailbreak).
But to stay on topic, pls edit the percentage, so its possible to pay it.

1 Like

how much experience do you have in scripting my good sir?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.