[OPEN] SkyWolf Studios is hiring developers!

About Us

Hello everyone, my name is Flauschi_XD or just Flauschi and im a scripter and Founder of SkyWolf Studios. We are a small group of people which goal is to go beyond our current knowledge and get better at the stuff we do. Our focus is on games that are not pay to win and people can enjoy. Why we search new members is because we recently purged the inactive members.

The Team

@Flauschi_XD - Manager
@saile515 - Leading Scripter/Project Manager
@adavlaCZ - Leading Builder
@DevNetCheese - Activity Overseer/Composer
@ReturnedTrue - Scripter
@Ap_inity - Scripter
@rhysypiece340 - Builder
@Nerfuus - Builder
@Ap_inity - Builder
@ScytheSlayin - Animator
@(open) - UI Designer
@TacoCato7 - Artist
@IAmRealTank - Modeler

About The Job

We would hire everyone for the entire Studio and not just only for one project. The Studio is currently working on a Simulator/Exploration mixed game called scuba diving sim. We are currently only looking for a good UI designer. We await from every applicant some activity and focus on the project. We also only take people with a decent experience. Please dont waste our time and join the team only to be inactive for two weeks or so.

About The Game

Its a underwater diving simulator where you have to collect stuff like scrap and sell it for money, you can then invest the money into better equipment or pets.
I dont want to give out much information and will give out more to successful applicants.

Payment

We are paying a percentage depending on your work in R$ or USD. I prefer using grouppayout or paysafecards.
Here is a little list, how i plan to pay people from a pot of percentage:

21% for upcoming projects
Project manager (their leading role +2%)
Leading devs (their role +2%)
Scripter (33%)
Builder (31%)
3D Modeller (7%)
Artists (will be paid after release with R$)
Sound Makers (will be paid after release with R$)
Animators (will be paid after release with R$)

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
𝓜𝒶𝒔𝒕𝙚𝒓Flauschi#5492
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck to anyone who applies! As a bonus, our team is very friendly and active! Cant wait to see you in the team! Wink

1 Like

I might possibly be interested in becoming a scripter, I’ve sent a friend request on Discord: ReturnedTrue#8774

I want to join I accept payment only for robux I’m a builder and I’m interested I’ll call you on discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.