[FIXED] [Open Source] Gear Utility

Hey bro, this is awesome. I have a question though. Why do the motorcycles all spawn on a SpawnLocation? And then when you dismount the motorcycles, no matter where you are on a map, it teleports you to the SpawnLocation it spawned on… but glitched into it.

What’s all that about? And how can we fix this?

Thanks

1 Like

Oh yeah i’ll have a look into it

Hey, some gears that use projectiles like the HypnoGun still do not work. Besides that, this is a great plugin.

1 Like

thank you! I’ve been super busy lately and haven’t got the time to look into these gears (and i kept forgetting when I’m free)

1 Like

Huh, it’s literally open source as you can see and it’s not my fault, I’m sorry that your account got banned though but I’m pretty sure the plugin itself is not dangerous.

Maybe try contacting Roblox support to find the real reason why your account got deleted and try appealing

this could just be my computer, but after 3 attempts, 30 gears failed to upload

So i was thinking,
I have a gear wall game and I want to implement this to all my gears
When a player clicks a gear on the gear wall, it converts it to the fixed one by using your code to get the fixed gear.
How would I do this?

1 Like

only plugins can manipulate scripts, normal script cant. You will have to use the plugin to preload all gears onto your game then clone it

? what do you mean? can you clarify

1 Like

As far as I understand this is something I required a long time ago and imports a majority of ROBLOX’s gear assets to studio.

Correct me if I’m wrong; I’m unsure of the capacity of this due to the factor that a lot of old deprecated code is left inside of these Tools that ROBLOX just doesn’t seem highly attentive to fixing currently.

1 Like

your script loads in gears, it inserts i think 2310, 30 failed to insert, they probably dont exist anymore

1 Like

WARNING
This Plugin is falsely terminating people.

My account ‘xan360’ was falsely terminated last month by uploading nothing more than a baseplate game with the output gears of this plugin inside for the reason of “Scams”.

It took almost 30 days but I managed to successfully appeal this and get unbanned.
Roblox told me that the ban was due to the login GUI in the Ipad Gears which was false flagged as a phishing GUI.

This happened to me last month and I was lucky that they understood me, however I know friends who also used this plugin who did not get there account back.

You might want to update this plugin to not include the Ipads or just take the plugin down to avoid this from happening.

2 Likes

Same @iUnstable0 this happened to me multiple times and you denied it, this person is also revcieving the same issue, it seems you need to blacklist this gear

2 Likes

woah thats ridiculous roblox admins made these guis and gears
I didn’t know it was the ipads, I’ll remove it from the gears list asap. Thanks for letting me know.
Also I’m sorry for the people that got their accounts termed. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve updated the plugin to ignore ROBLOX Tablets.

1 Like

Possibly, roblox probably has a gui scan system where if it looks like a scam gui you’ll be terminated on sight

1 Like

this happened to me. didnt know other people had the same problem.

1 Like

Hey
Firstly thanks for the gears loader and the plugin but I wanna tell a thing.
GLib may be missing in the Id list since fix gear didn’t fixed the dual Illumina and Dual Darkheart

2 Likes

yw:)
and thanks for letting me know, i’ll look into it.

1 Like

An yet, giving yourself a ban hammer and programming it to ban people with a datastore is allowed.