Open Source Terrain Maps Megathread

Hi there! This is now officially a thread for people who want to give away terrain maps to the roblox community, simply post a map in the comment section, and if desired a way to support the creator. I will be posting my own maps here and I am excited to see what you guys post!

Q&A

Q: Can’t people just create their own OS topics
A: Yes, but this is a time effective way and more efficient than having to visit a different topic for each map

Q: When can I expect some maps from you prTESTAQ
A: Now that I have made this thread, might as well use it, so I will try to post very frequently

Q: What about trollers
A: If it’s a troll post it will most likely get flagged, or someone can just comment on it and notify people that it’s a troll

Maps

7 Likes

Hmmm. Gonna check it out. Looks good. :grinning:

1 Like

I like it. :smiley: Might not use it yet but i definitely will credit you if i do.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that, mind explaining how?

The intent was for people to do their own lighting, guess I’ll try and fix that

:rofl: yeah, I know about these, I will fix it to avoid your wrath, lol, going to add some fog, and some other effects like color correction

1 Like

And you can always change these, just go to workspace > terrain > and look at the properties of the terrain

Wow! I would recommend instead of having your donation as a gamepass, you should use a developer product which you can donate an unlimited amount, the only issue is that it has to be in game.

1 Like

Nah, I get that but I’m not exactly doing this for money, the gamepass is just a simple 25 robux for people to show their support, also the map isn’t really my best work, thank you for the kind words, they are appreciated!

1 Like

Attention everyone this game is no longer open source, I gave away the lake I made because it was not much at the time, however as of today, I am going to start on a new showcase using this place, and anyone who took the lake and claims it for themselves in the future will suffer the consequences.

I’m sorry for those who did not get to edit this place, but I am renaming this thread and giving it a different purpose and will continue to post OS maps here.

Meanwhile, here’s what the original lake is now looking like:

1 Like

Found one! Free, Large-Scale Frozen Terrain Map
All credit goes to @M_caw!

1 Like

Added some things I found to the maps section @Officiall_Studios thanks for the reply, added that post to the maps section

1 Like

Feel free to add these to the mega thread:

1 Like

Can you post what it looks like without the light of jesus shining into the frame?

2 Likes