[OPEN] | "Splash Studios" | Scripting Position | Hiring | HUGE Potential | Will it be you?

Blade Masters

About
I really hate to do this, but I relize now I must. I am a passionate roblox builder. During the Covid-19 Pandemic I started building a game, and build a game I did. The map is complete , the tools, and accessories are in progress. I have a logo, gfx lined up, and thought I could publish my game soon, but now I realize that might never happen unless I hire a scripter. I’m here today to ask for a scripter to partner with me on finishing my simulator game.

Details
For this position you will be scripting the usual simulator systems. This includes, but is not limited to, Pet Hatching System, DataStore, Rank system, Quest System, Teleporters, Dev Products, Shop UI, and many more game system. Except to be constantly creating new things.

Requirments

• Be able to script almost anything with ease. Very Experienced.
  • Be able to answer questions throughout the day.
  • Preferred you live in the U.S
  • Have discord for communication
  • Preferred 17 years or younger

Payment
You will get 50% of games revenue, as I’m highly confident game will do well. Though if it fails, after trying to start the game. I will be paying as compensation, NOTE: If you actually coded well!, $150 dollars US as severance. I do hope though this does not happen to be the case.

Below are in game images of the map.

Game Images

RobloxScreenShot20200624_015953002|690x409

More details upon request.
Must be 13 years or older to apply.

If interested message me here on the forum or on discord at Plethoa#9971
I look forward to seeing your applications good luck!

PS- IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO FITS THIS POST PLEASE LINK THEM IN THE REPLIES!

3 Likes

That shouldn’t be too hard to do, just hire your $5 bill!

What do you mean by that @ArtixWolfYT???

Weeeeel it did say “Hiring $$$$$” but you changed it…

Yes I did. I see your a programmer, want to apply?