[OPEN] Staffles | Advanced Scripter for Hire!

I currently have 0/2 commisions taken right now, if I have 2/2 I will put you on a waiting list until I am finished, thank you! :smiley:

Howdy! I am staffles, an advanced scripter with many years of experience. I absolutely love programming on here and have tons of fun doing it. I have previosly worked on many indie small games, you can see some examples below.

You can view my profile here: https://www.roblox.com/users/220317501/profile

Here are some examples of my work

Tom & Dan is a game that I am one of the main scripters for.

Tyranny is an indie game that I made with my friend, I was the main scripter and scripted mostly everything you see.

There are many more examples of my work on my profile!

I am always available! Excluding major holidays and very late at night of course.

Here are my preferred payment methods:

• A small job with just a couple of tasks, 500 - 1,200 :robux_light:
  • Medium job with more tasks or just a couple of hard ones, 1,200 - 2,000 :robux_light:
  • A bigger job for scripting an entire game, 2,000 - 3,000 :robux_light:
  • Full scripting of a game with advanced topics, - 3,000 - 10,000
  • Long time scripter of a big game with many advanced topics, 10,000 - 50,000 :robux_light:

These are all negotiable, and I ONLY take robux :robux_gold:

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: riley#7702

By hiring me to develop for you, you are automatically agreeing to my Terms of Service.

TOS:

• You must understand that I may be busy, but will only take breaks IF NECCESARY!
  • I may decline your offer at any time BEFORE we agree that I am working for you.
  • I am only fluent in English, so please ONLY English.
  • You must understand that I may have other commissions, and I am allowed to prioritize one commission over another (shouldn’t happen often)
  • Must have what you want / need ready before hiring me, if you don’t know what you need or what you’re trying to accomplish by hiring me, there is a big chance I may not develop for you. (Just make sure you know what I need to make before contacting me is what I’m saying.)

I am so excited to start developing for all of you!

Thank you for reading! :smiley:

5 Likes

Vouch for @staffles, I’ve worked with them for many projects, such as Tyranny. It was a fun experience and they can get the job done.

I would reccomend him for any of your games! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested & contact me on discord. Altimox#0001

I would like to hire your services, what’s the best way to contact you?

Im interested!!! i sent you a friend request on discord, my discord is also LokiTheBigDog#8312

1 Like

Discord! I am always active there.

How many years of experience you got?

4 to 3 years, hard to remember