[COMMISSIONS Closed!]Ui Designer,GFX ARTIST,Programming Portfolio

I am hakobmher you can call me Hak.i am 16 years old and i like Coding and making ui’s When i am free.I am Decent Builder.scripter.modeller And i can do UI Designs.(i have 1.5 years exp on photoshop)

I Worked With @MissMae15 @FerbZides @veteraite @DailyPlayedRoblox
@Sirblades11 @7tbhz

Services that i provide are:

• UI Designs
  • Programming
  • Game Icon Designing

Maps
RPG Map

Simulator Map

Gamepass Icons

Ui made for portfolio

GFX

finish

Commissions

!

Logo Commissions

Personal Logos

Games I Programmed

[New] Block Simulator - Roblox

Mega Easy Obby 100 STAGES! - Roblox

[IMPOSSIBLE] Halo Per Difficulty Chart Obby - Roblox

And Much More

Thats My Only work for Now Because Its my first time.

OWNER THING IS GRADIENT ANIMATED

I am Available For 2-3 hours everyday

I accept USD(My Payment is little weird but it is with Fiverr) .i prefer more paypal and its cheaper
Prices are negiotable

You can contact me On

• Discord: Hak#0259

• Devforum: hakobmher

• Programs that i use: Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Illustrator , Blender , Roblox Studio

Important
Dm me what u want me to make if i will not be able i will cancel it

Thanks For Reading!!

17 Likes

You should hire hako. His work is really amazing and he works really hard! :smiley:

4 Likes

high quality ui and fast working pace super cheap price i recommend him i commissioned him once and it is amazing

2 Likes

I hired hakobmher for a logo design. He delivered it within an HOUR!! I am still ordering from him and will always continue to. 10/10 :raised_hands:t2: :clap:t2:.

Fast service!
Cheap prices!
Respectful and fast communication!

He definitely deserves more than what he shows himself to be. He gets the job done.

2 Likes

How much would be a whole game ui?

2 Likes

Update! New Logo Commissions Tab Special Thanks to @Missmae15.

3 Likes

I am interested in working with you I sent a dm.

2 Likes

This is a very nice logo! I highly suggest him. 586 :robux_light: for a high quality image! YES

2 Likes

I highly suggest you hire hakobmher if you need a logo done!

I had him make a logo for my difficulty chart obby, came out extremely good for a cheap price!
Logo 02 by hakob with sky fixed

2 Likes

add me discord Monk#4057 i want to hire u

2 Likes

My username is godthegamer#2185 can you add me and sent me a message or i will not see you.

2 Likes

Hello could you contact me on discord i want talk about prices and if you can make logo and gfx for my simulator. Disinha#5488

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply i sent friend request to you my tag is Pansorial_YT(hakobmher)#1438

2 Likes

Love the Uis. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Added some gamepass icons that i made for my game

2 Likes

I hired him to make me 3 UI’s for my game and he did really good on it! It took him less than a day to start and finish the whole thing while other UI designers who I hired before just cut off all communications with me. If you’re looking for anything that he’s selling, I really suggest hiring him! :slight_smile:

Updated Portfolio with 3 new uis

1 Like

Added new Logo

I hired hakobmher to create a logo for my group and he was amazing! He was fast, polite, and he is cheap. I would definitely suggest him to others and would love to use him again in the future.

Added 2 map designs