[OPEN] Team Cube is hiring Graphic Designers

Hey! I’m glad your interested in the position. To apply, like mentioned above, contact the Twitter account, Email, or message me on DevForums.

We do not use Discord for Team Cube, as another app called Slack is more professional.

Thanks!
FreshlyDeveloped

Add me on discord. ProGamerResul5566#9513

Hey! I’m glad your interested in the position. To apply, like mentioned above, contact the Twitter account, Email, or message me on DevForums.

We do not use Discord for Team Cube, as another app called Slack is more professional.
Once again, please do not ask this question to anyone else. It’s going to be the same answer.

Thanks!
FreshlyDeveloped

Hey, FreshlyDeveloped, I’m very much interested in this! :slightly_smiling_face:

Portfolio:[CLOSED] NabeelPlays' Portfolio
Twitter: @NabeelPlays
Discord: NabeelPlays#0051

Just sent you an email, can’t wait to start buissness with ya.

Im interested, Kazuto#8411 hope to work with you!

Please contact me via Email, Twitter, or DevForums as stated in the post.

i can’t message you on twitter… why?

You need to follow me, to message me.

can’t too, i follow you already

Looking for a logo designer? or just gfx?

A couple of questions,

1. Is there a specific age requirement for this job?
  2. What would the daily workload for this position be?
  3. Is this position remote?
1 Like

Very interested, Add my discord Eric_Homemade#1243.

13+ age requirement, the workload can be discussed, it’s not complex though. Yes, it’s remote.

I’m interested! I’m writing up an email now! I’ve sent it! I hope I’m considered!

Hey! I’m Raze, a Graphic designer and UI designer with 2+ years of experience. I am interested in your position, details will be below: :grinning: (Hopefully this is still open, wasn’t sure but the title still stated open.)

Portfolio: [OPEN!] UI/UX/ Designer For Hire! | Raze
Twitter: @R_azeGFX
Discord: Raze#9999

Hi ım interested, im a GFX Artist (for hire)
My portfolio here: GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck - #6 by Patata12308
If u liked my arts you can contact me on discord

Discord : FireAtacck#7601
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FireAtacck_GFX

I’m interested, if u want to see more gfx of mine, check out my portfollio and here is my discord ToM_YT#1234

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.