[CLOSED] tehls - Realistic/Stylized/Low Poly 3D Modeler

ABOUT ME

A few years ago I started learning how to use Cinema 4D, and ever since I have been practicing making game ready 3D models. I have experience in creating assets such as weapons, cars and miscellaneous items/props. I can work with both realistic or stylized/low poly art styles, examples are seen below under the SHOWCASE heading.

I use CINEMA 4D (for MODELING) and SUBSTANCE PAINTER (for TEXTURING)

SHOWCASE

3D MODELS:

WEAPONS/MISCELLANEOUS (REALISTIC AND LOW POLY)

VEHICLES (MOSTLY OUTDATED)

UGC/PROPS

MAPS (OUTDATED)

City

Apocalyptic town scene

AVAILABILITY

I am currently UNAVAILABLE.
My timezone is BST/GMT (UK Timezone).

PAYMENT

Pay per asset through GBP (££)

I charge £20+ a hour

CONTACT

You can contact me here by messaging me on the Developer Forum

44 Likes

It was very nice working with him, delivers good quality models. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I sent you a request on Disord - peter caine#0956. I really like your work.

1 Like

Updated with new cars, flat shaded style gun model, stylized house and more

3 Likes

Nice, check your Discord as I’ve sent a fr!

2 Likes

Hello there, do you accept robux? (Devex rates)

2 Likes

Hey, tried to re-add you on discord. I’m setting up a paypal in awhile and I’m wondering if you also do creature models. (Id mainly commission an armour and some guns from aliens)

2 Likes

Open again and doing robux commissions - though they are dependant on how large of a commission they are e.g i’m not gonna make realistic, time consuming models for robux, but if they are low poly/flat shaded ones i may

3 Likes

Updated portfolio with new images and deleted some old work to keep it more professional

3 Likes

Very talented modeler, made my stuff super quick! Will most likely hire again down the road.

2 Likes

Added stylized examples and recategorized showcase images accordingly(ish)

2 Likes

Again with low poly examples and fixed some old renders/pics

2 Likes

Open again and added vest and stylized examples

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request! My tag is norman#5956. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sent a DM. TimAviator#3335
(hope ur still open)

2 Likes

I know you said you prefer PayPal as a means of pay, but do you also accept Robux?

2 Likes

Not as of right now as I am very limited with time for doing commissions, and so I see no point in accepting robux as a means of pay (to be honest I rarely even play roblox, I just use it for commissions)

4 Likes

After working with tehls I’d like to recommend him! He’s works fast, responds very well to feedback, and is overall a pleasure to work with. 10/10

3 Likes

Open again for commissions

1 Like
  • Added low poly/flat shading example 1911 onto the guns section
1 Like