(open) this is my portfolio (modeling)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

i saw your old portafolio and now i dont know if those models are yours or from someone else

2 Likes

I don’t think its his, since some of the models here are also in his other portfolio

Hey, I feel like I’ve seen these assets somewhere…

Would you mind posting some screenshots of your modeling software (with your workspace tab open) showing the contents and the individual meshes/blocks for some of your models?

1 Like

In your previous portfolio post, you say that you have four years of experience, but in this post, you say that you only have two. That inconsistency, combined with the comments on said previous post, makes me suspicious.

1 Like

This is 100% a scam…
These are from their previous post and this one.

4 Likes

hi a question what do you mean?

a question, why do you think they are not mine

Because you’ve been proven to steal assets if i’m not mistaken? I literally explained in my earlier reply. You have way too much inconsistencies on your portfolio, and it’s quite obvious you are not legitimate.

1 Like

If I have a set with all the models, that means they are mine.

They are 100% NOT yours my buddy.

1 Like

KiritoExpressed#4979 send me a message and I’ll give you the game

I’ll pass. I’m simply saying your portfolio is wayyyyy too suspicious. I’m talking about one thing and your talking about a completely different thing. I’m simply confronting you regarding everybody’s suspicions.

And he is also clearly not 16 years-

Interesting. What lead you to deduce that?

It’s the grammar. It’s terrible-

DO NOT HIRE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. FREE MODELS ARE USED IN THIS PORTFOLIO
c93abe07c10b61691314763478a50aecbbff60e1_2_690x360
fmds
(Image shown above is the one in the portfolio, image below is found as a marketplace free model)

1 Like

Yes, I already know that it exists but that does not mean that it is the same and I did not do it there.

Send me a message to my discord so that I can pass you the link of the game that has all the models

KiritoExpressed # 4979

That does not prove anything, you’re just showing us all the models again

2 Likes