Hi there - I am jvstaldjni. I am a 16 year old developer that makes premium-quality builds, UI, and scripts. I have been honing my skills on ROBLOX for over 3 years, and am very happy to offer my services to anybody who is dedicated to the creation of a game/ games. I actively communicate with anybody who commissions me, and provide quick yet skillfully-made products.
Below are a few examples of my work. This is a small collection of carefully-screened pieces of work, because the quality of my work has greatly improved overtime, and only a few of my recent projects have come to match it. For your ease, I have divided this up into multiple sections.
I would say my most widely used and developed skill is building. My most recent projects shows this skill:
Programming is much harder to showcase, because I cannot visibly show my code without my work staying my work. Here are some general overviews of the scripting projects I have completed:
An administrative command system that includes warning, kicking, banning, bring-to command, and more:
An in-game ranking system that allows for unlimited rank levels, and more flexibility regarding rank selling. This system is essentially a new version of the roblox group ranking that is easier for games to configure and is more flexible… These ranks save into the game instead of a ROBLOX group which allows for less downtime and more development flexibility:
Multiple discord verification bots… using a GUI - to - Discord system that STARTS with the GUI.
An advanced shop system that includes pets, particles, trails, rank selling, permissions selling, and much more:
An advanced check-in system for hotels and resorts:
Watch Demo Here
In addition to the few works above, I have also programmed complex vehicles, guns, cafe ordering systems, and inventory systems.
🖌️ User Interface
Additionally, I have the ability to program and create complex user interface systems. Here are a few examples:
Watch Demo Here (TURN ON VOLUME)
User interface creation is my least developed skill, however I have the ability to create stylish interfaces that adhere to almost every game’s style. Because this is a more experimental service, I charge slightly less for it.
🔎 Project List
Below is a list of projects I have completed since the creation of this portfolio along with upcoming projects.
Cafe UI - A UI design, programming included for a cafe (1.2K) - https://www.roblox.com/games/4783179781/Cafe-GUI
Dance Award UI - UI design and Scripting (1.2K) - https://www.roblox.com/games/4791088303/Dance-GUI
Disco F3X Creation Center (6K) - Building, Scripting, and UI Design https://www.roblox.com/games/4802070581/F3X-Club-Showcase
Belmond Resort & Spa - Entire Game Creation - https://www.roblox.com/games/2968854139/NEW-Belmond-Resort-Spa-V3-Early-Access
Cafe Game - Building, scripting, and UI design (3.4K) - https://www.roblox.com/games/4769924667/Cafe-Project
Food Simulator - Scripting and UI Design (10K) - https://www.roblox.com/games/4780910775/Untitled-Game
Star Wars Car (15K) - Building (COMING SOON)
Roman Aegyptus (20k+) - PRIVATE PROJECT
Due to a high in-flow of commissions, it may take a slightly longer amount of time for your project to be completed.
- My commissions are currently OPEN to:
- User Interface Creation
- My commissions are currently CLOSED to (unless extra money is paid):
I actively communicate with everyone who commissions me and provide good results, consistently. I will discuss prices with you ONCE you contact me. This is because I participate in a large variety of projects, and cannot put a price tag on your specific request. If you wish to view my past prices, you may view the “Project List” section of showcasing… KEEP IN MIND: prices may have risen from past projects due to an increase in skill, commission amounts, or other factors since the time of that commission.
I am available on most days of the week from 5-9 PM EST, and throughout the weekend.
Commissioning Terms of Agreement
In commissioning jvstaldjni, said user agrees to the following:
- They will pay at the start of the commission a security deposit equal to 30% of the total project, and will pay the other 70% at the finish. If one decides to not pay fully for the work after commissioning it, this security deposit will not be refunded.
- They will not get a refund unless jvstaldjni is unable to complete said project.
- In the case that said user decides against fully paying for the work, they agree that the creation can be re-sold and is the sole property of jvstaldjni.
- Said user will have no studio access to the project until the finish, however they can request to view the project.
- Said user agrees to fully pay for their work before receiving it.
Contact me on the Discord platform aldini#2501, or via my creations server:
Or, if you do not wish to communicate via Discord, contact me in private messages on the developer forum.
Thank you for reading.