[CLOSED] True Colors (73k+ Members) - Full Time Builder

Looking for a Builder only this time

Long-Term Builder needed

About Us

Hello everyone! My name is Errin and I am the Head Administrator at True Colors. We are the largest LGBTQ+ support group on ROBLOX with over 73,000 members. Established back in 2012, our group has come a long way since then. Our group’s focus is to support the LGBT community, which contains different orientations, and gender identities. As always, anyone is welcome regardless of their identity.

You can visit our group here: True Colors - Roblox

The Team
@tkirax Builder
@ N/A - Scripter
@TBA - UI Designer

About The Job

As you will be starting off on a clean slate, we want to emphasize what will be expected of you as well as the prerequisites.

Requirements

• Must be of at least 13 years of age.

• Must have a good reputation on ROBLOX and be open to the LGBTQ+ community.

• Must have prior experience in building and/or scripting.

• Must have a portfolio.

• Must have good communication skills

Expectations

Expectations for Builder

You will need to keep in mind that you will be building a hangout game. You will be expected to build a map that will be an enjoyable place for our community to hold events, gatherings, and more while still incorporating LGBT aspects to it.

You will essentially be a part of our staff team as you will be given basic permissions in the Discord server while also having full access to the game and over time, as you gain our trust we will eventually allow you to enter our Human Resources team.

Payment

Payment will be divided based on total work carried out. Upon being hired, initial payments to each developer will be given upfront. After all work has been completed, final payments will be issued to each developer. Payments will also continue to be given over the course of your time here at True Colors.

Initial payments:
Builder - 10,000 robux

Final payments:
Builder - 15,000 robux

Contact Us

If you are interested in this position or have any concerns, Please contact one of us on Discord at VeganEmpress#2131, or princessmustache123#3083.

Thank you for reading! :rainbow:

5 Likes

Are you hiring all 3? 30 characters

No, we are only looking for a builder. I forgot to remove those expectations, thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Hi, how are you? I’m interested in making your card that you requested, I think more information will be given, when we speak, about Dizzcard? I sent you a request for friendship my name is: Grenouille # 0604

Hello, if you are building a hangout, your probably need a 3D modeler as well since not everything can be done in studio. Here’s my portfolio: Portfolio Would you be interested?

Hi! I Sent A Friend Request On Discord.

I believe we currently do not need a 3D modeler at the moment, thank you though.

Sent a friend requests!! (30 characters)

1 Like

Hi! Looking forward to if I can work with ya! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.